Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: What Valve should have listed as goals for the Compendium

Banned
    It's basically a surrender option.

FF, fast finish, forfeit, surrender...All is the name of something never gonna happen.

I see.... thanks for the enlightenment.
    Long live Slark!!

Banned
    My game just crashed the server, please fix server valve, with all the money u earned u should be able to.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    I dont know what to say towards this besides: Its not valves fault, that MLG, Dreamleague , ESL1 AND wpc ace were on the exact same month.

Valve dont want to or organize dota2 tournaments or even be part of it. They could go the riot way and say "here, lets make a schedule for any pro and amateur tournament and if you dont agree to it, we will pull the plug from your tournament."

The "hands off any organization" aproche valve is taking is atm the best solution. That way, valve can actually focus on game develoment and not that much with "how do i run this tournament".
    Meh... feels like the amount of development does not match the amount of growth, money, interest in the game.

Basic Member
    Blizz moba and WC4 cant come soon enough... thats what OP actually wanted to write, because his legit points arent ever going to get fixed.

The hope is that in WC4 modders will rebuild Dota with the new engine and new features similar to dota 2.
    Last edited by jt_money; 05-16-2014 at 11:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by skyeclipse View Post
    -update bots in dota2 please
    this one really interests me. the AI is soooo bad. only a few heroes have AI and its so flawed. why they dont let community work on this part? wcdota AI so much better than this (except for the team work), and i'm sure pbmnt would happily develop dota2 AI as well
    LINA is red
    CM's blue
    don't take my farm
    cyka fuck you
    xD

Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    Not gona happen anytime soon...
    you can ff on cs if someone abandons but you cant on dota. makes no sense....

Basic Member
    I bought a compendium a few days ago and I really regret that decision. If it wasn't for the fact that three quarters of the compendium money goes to Valve, I would still gladly buy more and gift them to people on my friendlist who can't afford it. But the servers are garbage, 9 out of 10 matchmaking games are frustrating as hell, even just now in the final game of the NA qualifier, that got delayed a full fucking day because of server problems, the DotaTV crashed. As always, Valve keeps quiet and takes it for granted that their customers understand and accept their failure. I will probably be swarmed with responses how server hiccups happen and it's not Valves fault but that's bullshit. Every other video game company investigates what was wrong and tells their customers how such a thing could happen. The only way to get a response from Valve is to spam the Volvo and Obama facebook page with childish comments and even this takes almost a fucking week to lure a half-assed blog post out of them. The "no communication with those filthy peasants that our milking cows are" policy really gets to me and makes me imagine the people at Valve as pretentious little brats swimming in money and snorting coke from a hookers belly in their HQ.
    /rant
    Last edited by Karyoplasma; 05-16-2014 at 01:44 PM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Karyoplasma View Post
    I bought a compendium a few days ago and I really regret that decision. If it wasn't for the fact that three quarters of the compendium money goes to Valve, I would still gladly buy more and gift them to people on my friendlist who can't afford it. But the servers are garbage, 9 out of 10 matchmaking games are frustrating as hell, even just now in the final game of the NA qualifier, that got delayed a full fucking day because of server problems, the DotaTV crashed. As always, Valve keeps quiet and takes it for granted that their customers understand and accept their failure. I will probably be swarmed with responses how server hiccups happen and it's not Valves fault but that's bullshit. Every other video game company investigates what was wrong and tells their customers how such a thing could happen. The only way to get a response from Valve is to spam the Volvo and Obama facebook page with childish comments and even this takes almost a fucking week to lure a half-assed blog post out of them. The "no communication with those filthy peasants that our milking cows are" policy really gets to me and makes me imagine the people at Valve as pretentious little brats swimming in money and snorting coke from a hookers belly in their HQ.
    /rant
    This x100

But knowing Gaben, he's probably snorting crushed oreo cookies off of a hookers belly***

What the hell does valve actually DO all day?