Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] One Click Skill Levelling

A mention in the tutorial would be good for beginners, but more importantly it should be in the settings, which right now it isn't.
    Basically people have to guess (or know) what keybind is what.

I tried to look for the minimap ping bind, but it isn't there. But it's alt + LMB.
    Dedicate control groups: Not in the settings either. Draw on the minimap: Not in the settings either.

And now apparently it's ctrl + skill to level them up, though I normally bind them to that, I hadn't tried it out yet since I figured they wouldn't be implemented yet since they aren't in the settings.

Basic Member
    Ctrl+click for levelup sounds really good.
    Please don't add the pop-up thing, I hate it.

Quote Originally Posted by zaggeh View Post
    A mention in the tutorial would be good for beginners, but more importantly it should be in the settings, which right now it isn't.
    Basically people have to guess (or know) what keybind is what.

I tried to look for the minimap ping bind, but it isn't there. But it's alt + LMB.
    Dedicate control groups: Not in the settings either. Draw on the minimap: Not in the settings either.

And now apparently it's ctrl + skill to level them up, though I normally bind them to that, I hadn't tried it out yet since I figured they wouldn't be implemented yet since they aren't in the settings.
    We can have an ACTION button that binds to CTRL by default and used to control group, draw on minimap, level up skill etc.

Basic Member
    What CvP said. Ctrl+hotkey is infinitly better. I would strongly oppose mimicing HoNs leveling system in any way

Also I love the idea of an all purpose action key
    Last edited by Shadowplay; 09-28-2011 at 04:31 AM.

Basic Member
    I don't see what's wrong with HoN's system? It's easy and perfectly functional. Do we oppose everything in HoN just because it's in HoN?

Basic Member
    I vote right click skill twice. 1 cent

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Samo View Post
    I don't see what's wrong with HoN's system? It's easy and perfectly functional. Do we oppose everything in HoN just because it's in HoN?
    Not because Hon = bad but because it gives room for misclicks and frustration when people level up wrong spells by accident in a hectic fleeing/chasing/juking situation.

Quote Originally Posted by immortill View Post
    I vote right click skill twice. 1 cent
    That doesn't make it any different than it is right now. The point of being able to bind it with ctrl+key (or any other bind for that matter) is so that you don't have to move your cursor away to level up your skill, and in return restrict yourself from continuing your movement.

Basic Member
    the only thing about hons system i liked was after they added the pre-created and user submitted guides that will auto level your skills for you... nothing like charging after someone in lane at lvl 5 when you know that next creep is about to die and ding you 6 and then your ult finishes and you use it instantly and the other guy is like "Whoa, when did he hit 6?" little harder to pull off if you have to pick the skill yourself, though if your pro not too bad.

I currently like the ctrl+hotkey method, or the ctrl+click method, BUT it has one downfall... it takes my pinky off of [Q] to go down to ctrl, which could be just as deadly as having to move your mouse down to a little button when you're trying to juke to survive. especially if you are like faceless, and that extra point in leap could really make or break your escape at the time.

Basic Member
    This will be quite useful.
    Make it an option.

Thumbs up!