Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] One Click Skill Levelling

Basic Member
    100% agree on that one! =)

Basic Member
    I see you argue that new/transitioning players would benefit from having a system similar to what HoN uses. I'm an ex LoL player, and I had no problems picking up on this. Before I learned the hotkeys, clicking the abilities worked

fine, and with the hotkey function "Ability Learn" you're not going to missclick abilities etc., because you hit a designated hotkey.

Most LoL players that have played the game for a while also know that ctrl-clicking a hotkey learns a new rank of an ability.

Someone who is completely new should have no problems with the system at all, since they're not familiar with a different system and therefore don't have a habit they need to wean first.
    Last edited by Hallstein; 10-01-2011 at 08:25 AM.

Basic Member
    No HoN stuff please. This game is meant to be unique in its own way. You cant have everything to be easy, by playing more anyways you will get used to it.. at the moment its more than convenient to bind anything to everything, so use that option
    Last edited by govindnr; 10-01-2011 at 05:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by govindnr View Post
    No HoN stuff please. This game is meant to be unique in its own way. You cant have everything to be easy, by playing more anyways you will get used to it.. at the moment its more than convenient to bind anything to everything, so use that option
    Both systems are fine and you will get used to either one if you play a couple of games. I find hon system to be a bit more intuitive and new user friendly, though. There's also nothing wrong in trying to make game/interface easier and absolutely nothing wrong with taking solutions from other games if they improve usability.

Basic Member
    I would like the present system to clearer show what level i amaa nd also more obvious what skills i can choose from when leveling. Make that little dot red or outline the whole spellicon field.

How about leveling the skill by clicking the yellow square bellow the skills. That way you will not missclick and use spell and no ui modifications are needed.

As I already said in another thread like this one, pop-ups PLOX.

Way easier to have a single hotkey assigned for that and they can ALSO let you upgrade the skill by using CTRL + click or hotkey. This way both sides would be happy.

And srsly, if anyone in here is complaining about "pop-ups taking away some vision", plz, gtfo.

The current leveling by clicking is a disaster as the LEVEL UP button and the skill buttons dont seem that responsive to clicks. Half the time when I'm trying to skill something by clicking, I end up actually trying to cast the spell instead. Wasted a few ultis this way!

I find it amazingly easy to levelup using ctrl + skillhotkey, doesn't even take half a second. Pressing ctrl + U for stats however can be kinda annoying at times.

Basic Member
    I'd like to customize mine to a Shift + q / w / e / r / t (for stats) to lvl-up skills.

But alas, I can't... Still holding out for it though.