Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: [Suggestion] One Click Skill Levelling

[Suggestion] One Click Skill Levelling

Implement this please, a popup above the skills la hon would do wonderfully (see below)

The little popup bar above the skills is what I'm talking about. It only appears when you have skillpoints to spend.

Basic Member
    I agree, much easier to level your skills, maybe the O key (which the choose skill is by default) hides the tabs and brings them back up

CTRL + hotkey or click

about that HoN popup: Do. Not. Want.

CvP has it right, only when you're leveling stats you can't Ctrl-click. Unless I'm not in the super-secret-ctrl-click-to-level-up club, I haven't found a way to level stats aside from two clicks or one click and U...or maybe just U works. Point is, Ctrl-click doesn't work to level stats.

For the sake of new players, the less clicks the better (not kb shortcuts) and so having a HoN like button would be very good.
    I've actually misclicked and used my ulti instead of leveling it up once

Banned
    it took me not even 1 game to get used to pressing my ^ button to lvl up abilities (^ because german keyboard layout, button right next to 1 ;o)

Quote Originally Posted by PandaSucks View Post
    it took me not even 1 game to get used to pressing my ^ button to lvl up abilities (^ because german keyboard layout, button right next to 1 ;o)
    I think that's beside the point. You have to think of new and transitioning players. Sure a seasoned played would be able to pick it up easily, but you don't want a simple misclick to result in the waste of one's ability.

Basic Member
    I re-bound the level up skill to CAPSLOCK before I even knew that CTRL + hotkey leveled things up.

Also do not want the pop up things off skills.

A lot of new players aren't going to KNOW that there's a keyboard shortcut for it: I didn't, and I made a conscious effort to learn the hotkeys before playing.

Quote Originally Posted by YawningAngel View Post
    A lot of new players aren't going to KNOW that there's a keyboard shortcut for it: I didn't, and I made a conscious effort to learn the hotkeys before playing.
    Tutorials will solve this problem. We don't need more useless things in HUD.