Page 3 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Compendium My Offering Bugged?

For the lazy:

From BrandonReinhart:
    When offering grants start today everyone's offering will be removed some time before (maybe even a couple hours before) items actually go out. This was the case during New Bloom as well. It takes time to grant all the items and we distribute that load over time to prevent it from clogging up all of the other normal database operations going on during the normal course of the day.

Basic Member
    @Kangaroo;

Still, it was bugged. I've just offered 2 more items to test and I ALREADY GOT 32 POINTS from the total 500.

Last week I did not get ANY points after the 24 items offered. We still might receive the rewards, but what about the task points?

Those points are from what they took first time. Correlation does not equal causation.

Basic Member
    What are you talking about? They are not from the first offering, you affirm what you don't know.

After the second update, I had 0 points. Then I offered 2 items to test, and got 32 instantly.

No one got points for the last week offers so far.

Basic Member
    I got 2 backpack expanders, 2 junk set bundles and international hud, 50 compendium points LOL. 500 items offered.

Basic Member
    Ok, sorry Kangaroo.

I couldn't believe, but you are probably right. 32 points for 24 dam items... There's much worse cases around the forums: http://steamcommunity.com/app/570/di...6255940743397/

Basic Member
    I got 5 bundles on my other account that i offered rares with, the first account was commons
    I got the new legendary ES magma set
    the mythical storm set
    the legendary luna lucentyr set
    the legendary pudge chains set
    the rare delicacies pudge set
    I also got 3 armory expanders

Basic Member
    On my other account i offered 25 items just to get the points and got 2 expanders, spec bundle and 25 compendium point ball.
    They are giving out the expanders so freely.

Basic Member
    I offered a whole chest. Didn't get anything, no bundle, no immortal, not even an arcana... Volvo shame on you

Banned
    Same, I offered 4 pages of trash and got nothing, although I did get 44 points from the challenge.