Page 1 of 37 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Compendium My Offering Bugged?

Compendium My Offering Bugged?

I had at least 20 items in my offering and when they were collected I did not get anything. Not one 25 compendium point gem. Nothing. I also got zero points in the compendium book for offering items. Is this normal or is this bugged behavior?

Also the compendium is displaying really funky right now after I just downloaded the latest update:

compendium.png
    Last edited by Veritas Aequitas; 05-16-2014 at 03:44 PM.

Basic Member
    patch deployed m8

Offerings are gone, but got nothing back

Just updated my game, and well, this might be a bug. The items I gave as offering are gone, but got literally nothing back from it (I did get the TI4 HUD, but that has nothing to do about it). Is it meant to be like this? We will get stuff later? Or we just don't get anything?

I had almost 5 pages of items I did not want, from those, half a page where rares I already had multiple times. In the last offering, on the New Bloom event, I gave less than that and I still got like 6-7 items. I do know that it says that it will give compendium points and not normal items, but I got none of those as well, I'm still lvl 11 and a half, and got no compendium boosts on my inventory.

I think this goes on the Economy forum, if I'm wrong, mods, feel free to move it elsewhere. I just want to understand what's going on, and ask it in a proper way, not like most other guys would.
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

Same here, I also made a thread about it (you where 5 mins faster, damn). I guess they will look into it, but it's quite annoying. I was expecting to get a lot of those gems for 5 pages of items...
    Too lazy to write something with any sense. That's why i spam this here: My DevianArt account, my YouTube Channel, and my Steam Account.

The book is appearing normal now after I restarted dota, but still no compendium points for making an offering. 0/500.

Basic Member
    Same problem. 3,5 pages of items are just gone.

I noticed that too know, indeed.

At least I got the HUD, though. Gonna play a game, and see if it's fixed when I'm done.

Basic Member
    Second week where I've offered and gotten nothing in return, would like to know if there is a minimum offering amount or anything considering I've offered 20'ish items and gotten nothing.

Basic Member
    Same thing, I've offered 24 items (the maximum capacity), got nothing back except this cheap HUD Skin.

Basic Member
    Same thing, I've offered 24 items (the maximum capacity), got nothing back except this cheap HUD Skin.