Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: my league is locked at 6 players HELP!

Basic Member
    ive had my league at 10 players in the setting in league info from the start i also changed the draft time once at the beginning when i first created the league. The issue is after 5 people joined the league somehow got locked and wont let anyone eles join everyone sees 4 open slots on league info but no one eles can join i have no clue what the problem is

Basic Member
    everyone in the league sees 4 open slots in league info tab. i changed it since i first started the league and i also changed the draft time maybe that had something to do with it but i dont know. my 3 friends that want to join all say they get a message that tells them that this league is locked i have no clue how it can be locked when we have never done the draft yet.

Basic Member
    i dont know if u could add the players in the league for me if i give u steam id or if resetting the league would fix it or if there is a other solution that. i just want to get all the players in and start the draft as soon as possible. sorry for bothering so much but i really do just want to get this league started.

Basic Member
    just pushed the date back an other 24 hours wanna get this settled soon if u can chris.

Valve Developer
    Can you post a screenshot of your settings panel?

Basic Member
    this is what i see it shows 4 open slots and it has 10 teams on the info but no one can join my league due to it being locked is what my friends are telling me

Valve Developer
    I entered your league ID and password and it did not show up as locked.

Basic Member
    im asking my friends to join they havent been able to join for like 4 days now