Page 2 of 115 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Known Bugs List

Basic Member
    blablafu, you usually know what gets posted alot and you lock the threads.. can you just edit out fixed bugs and add new bugs if they get posted? way easier to control bugs this way

Imho remove #7. Neither is it confirmed, nor is it likely to be a bug (I guess).
    Other than that, the list is becoming serious

i fixed those Thanks for the help
    But about that lina bug, i didn't really believed it but it happened in a game, and also someone confirmed it in there.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Use the report () button when you need help from a Moderator.

Quote Originally Posted by fulgorestyle View Post
    blablafu, you usually know what gets posted alot and you lock the threads.. can you just edit out fixed bugs and add new bugs if they get posted? way easier to control bugs this way
    I am busy keeping my own thread updated, as well as keeping an eye open on the Bot section and generally closing threads everywhere, as well as handling Post-Reports.

Not sure if I feel like doing even more work - if anything, I do it from time to time, but not 100% of the time.

Quote Originally Posted by BLABLAFU View Post
    Make sure to not add things that are not necessarily bugs. Noone could confirm spells going on Cooldown while being Stunlocked and I think Hawk is supposed to be hit by Ground spells.
    Nope, I just checked it. Level 1+4 Hawk doesn't get hit by Thunder Clap in DotA. It's indeed a bug.

Add this one: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...ight=naix+rage

Basic Member
    Add this one: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=11750
    Make it size 40 font either in red or rainbowcolored. Make it bold, Italic and underlined. Add a lot of angry smileys and cursewords.

i added that thanks, but the butterflies and the flowers ran out, so i made it in normal font.
    Before posting a bug read the Bug posting guidelines first and check the Known Bugs list For existing bugs.

Thanks, I updated the list.

Quote Originally Posted by Hasheem View Post
    I'm not sure about pudge's hook not working if unit is in higher terrain. I was pulled from my base by pudge standing in front of it quite a few times
    Here is the problem with Pudge hook and PotM arrow, it DOES get affected by terrain, but better players know how to compensate for it.

I've found the following helpful when playing pudge:

Get hook (best at level 4) and go to a cliff or ramp.
    Activate your cast and start to target, you'll notice your mouse is still visible as well as a green arrow (not sure if this shows only for me since I have dota_disable_range_finder 0 set).
    When you move your target to different level terrain your mouse and the green arrow separate. The green arrow is the path of the hook, yet most players naturally expect the hook to aim where their mouse is pointing.

This becomes an even bigger problem when hooking in spots where terrain changes twice in the distance of the hook, examples being across river or in Radiant's jungle in the area to the top right of the second creep spawn when walking towards Rosh/River. What happens here is if you target in the uneven terrain and make your adjustment accordingly, when the hook/arrow passes back down onto the level you initially cast from it gets messed up again. The only way to compensate in this situation is to make sure you're targeting on the same level terrain before the cast by either targeting close to your hero, or way far out in the area on the other side of the change and change back.

"Thanks meat, uh, I mean mate." -Pudge

System Specs (for bug reporting)

AMD Phenom II X2 550 BE
    DFI LanParty DK 790FXB-M3H5
    G-Skill 8GB DDR3 1600MHz
    XFX Radeon HD 6870 2GB GDDR5