Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Thread: What Matches Count for Points?

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    If it has an in game ticket, and is not marked as "amateur" tournament than yes it will count.
    Didn't American Dota League have a ticket? Also, it's marked as Professional.

Quote Originally Posted by posnisir View Post
    Didn't American Dota League have a ticket? Also, it's marked as Professional.
    It does have a ticket and it is indeed marked as a Pro tournament. No one in my league with Mouse players got any points for Mouz vs Liquid match.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ZeppMan217 View Post
    It does have a ticket and it is indeed marked as a Pro tournament. No one in my league with Mouse players got any points for Mouz vs Liquid match.
    I have Misery in my team and he got 17.9 points yesterday from Mouz VS Liquid,so on my side it seems to have worked
    Last edited by Fenr; 06-04-2014 at 03:54 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenr View Post
    I have Misery in my team and he got 17.9 points yesterday from Mouz VS Liquid,so on my side it seems to have worked
    I traded for MSS just for that match. No points.

EDIT: Just checked. Points added retroactively! ZeppMan217, check it. It should be there.
    Last edited by posnisir; 06-04-2014 at 04:58 AM.

Basic Member
    They don't care about fixing the problems, they have the money now, there are very few people who are still interested in joining a new fantasy league, even less of them will decide not to do it because it's a shambles.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Larwood View Post
    They don't care about fixing the problems, they have the money now, there are very few people who are still interested in joining a new fantasy league, even less of them will decide not to do it because it's a shambles.
    If not for the fact that they have been fixing problems so far (see EGM and his games with alt-accounts for example)
    Last edited by Fenr; 06-04-2014 at 06:09 AM.