Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pajkatt no points received this week

Basic Member

Pajkatt no points received this week

I'm getting 0 points for Pajkatt this week which doesn't seem right. Mouz just played a Bo5 against VP today so I'm not sure why he has 0 points tallied.

Basic Member
    Happened to me also. I had points for him yesterday, now they're gone. League ID: 28102

Basic Member
    Same here... somehow I had his points yesterday, but not anymore.

Basic Member
    In fact, ALL of Pajkatt points are gone.

Those from last week are gone too - if you flip back to last week's matchups he's listed as having 0 points.

What's going on?

Pajkatt was originally listed as a support, but later changed to a core. Do you have him as a core in a support slot?

I got all my points for Pajkatt and he's been a core for the past two weeks for me.

Basic Member
    That may be the issue here. But should we expect to lose all of our previously earned points when a player changes roles? No warning and suddenly I lose 100 accrued points.

Basic Member
    It would have been nice to know that this was the case so people who owned him could have actually moved him into a core slot if necessary. As it stands now, I drafted MMY and Pajkatt as my sole "support" role people, and would have needed to drop another player and move them so that i could swap Pajkatt with a valid support (something that would have taken 2 full days of transactions to do).

If you're going to count them as invalid, let us leave a slot open in our lineup and move another core to the bench so that we can freely move 'broken' players out of slots. To retroactively remove like 200 points without warning due to the system being in it's infancy and things notably being screwed up (and fixed partly due to the involvement of people posting on this forum) is kinda shitty.

Pajkatt was drafted into a support slot, this was a valid move at the time. If you want to remove him from there, run a command that forces him onto the bench so that he's no longer eligible to even be put back in that slot. Many other fantasy websites work this way. You're able to field empty slots in your line up in order to keep players on your bench, and because of that, issues like this are easily fixed by changing the player's position and then forcing them to the bench.

I would have gladly dropped one of my other cores to make room for pajkatt if any sort of notice had been given, but not being able to have the opportunity to do so is frustrating.

Basic Member
    Well stated.

I'm trading out one of my benched cores for a support, but I can't even switch Pajkatt with him because he's a core... Have to wait another day to get a support in that slot that can actually earn points....

Valve Developer
    Sorry, that change wasn't supposed to go live yet, and wasn't supposed to be retroactive.

We'll be modifying it so that starting with rosters on June 2nd, players in invalid slots won't scoring points, to allow people time to swap them out.

Basic Member
    Sorry for the tone of my post. I was a bit frustrated at the time. It's good to hear that it won't be retroactive, though it may be good to get some sort of notification into the game if the fantasy tab supports it. You've been doing a great job interacting with and supporting the community and our issues here, sorry to have come off rude.

I assume this will be fixed for this week at some point then? Thanks in advance