Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal treasure drop issue.

Sucks to be them.

Basic Member
    Opened 13 no rares. Wanted the dragon... None on market. Valve refund please

Same here. I saw people opening 40+ chest and didn't get it. My friend opened 66 chest and didn't get it, and I opened 15 and... didn't get it.
    I don't really know how Valve'll handle this, but they need to do something. We all spend a lot of money to support the TI4 and to enjoy our rewards.

From all the comments from this thread, yeah it seems that the droprate of these 2 items is zero.

Basic Member
    Opened more than 30.... ouch.

Shame on you, Valve. We all love your game and these useless items, in the end, we spent a lot of money and our reward is a bug. Thank you,

well is it possible to refund the chests ? i mean those 40 boxes for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mossmoss91 View Post
    well is it possible to refund the chests ? i mean those 40 boxes for nothing
    Hopefully =s

Basic Member
    Checking through reddit, between 4 people over 600 were opened and not a single one found...That kinda confirms it right? Like can a drop rate be that low?

Administrator
    We're preparing a fix for this, everyone who successfully rolled for and earned Rare Items from their Immortal Strongboxes will see those items appear within a half-hour after the upcoming update is released.