Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8

Thread: Immortal treasure drop issue.

Basic Member
    So I see that people get the immortals from a separate box if they were meant to get one.
    However, I opened 18 boxes as soon as I got them. (Haven't received them when I logged onto dota. but it came halfway through my game)
    Does it mean I was meant to get 0 rares out of the 18 boxes I opened. But seeing that there's over a thousand of DK immortals on steam market, the drop rate should not be that low? This is just disappointing, seeing my luck, guess I should never open any boxes anymore.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by seyy View Post
    So I see that people get the immortals from a separate box if they were meant to get one.
    However, I opened 18 boxes as soon as I got them. (Haven't received them when I logged onto dota. but it came halfway through my game)
    Does it mean I was meant to get 0 rares out of the 18 boxes I opened. But seeing that there's over a thousand of DK immortals on steam market, the drop rate should not be that low? This is just disappointing, seeing my luck, guess I should never open any boxes anymore.
    Yes you were unlucky. I opened 12 boxes right after the patch, got nothing. After a day and the fix i had 2 DK treasures in my inventory.
    Give me my old Traxex back, the one with ice-cold eyes and face paint!

Why do carries get all credit for winning a game where he goes 30 min afk farming while the rest is defending everything?