Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Immortal treasure drop issue.

Basic Member

Immortal treasure drop issue.

Valve forget to add some chance for of Rare items:
    Kindred of the Iron Dragon
    Hellborn Grasp

I have opened 22 chests and did not get anything. Nobody from entire community still did not get this items. And ofc, when Valve will fix it, I and other community will not have the chance to open them again to have the chance to get this rare items. GJ VALVE, GJ!

http://www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/commen...s_does_anyone/
    Last edited by Mgnews; 05-30-2014 at 07:42 PM.

Basic Member
    hopefully the chance can get retroactively added to people who already opened the chests.

i've opened 9 so far and noticed there aren't any on the market.

very disappointed that this wasn't implemented with the chests. valve had to have known that addicts would open them instantly.

Basic Member
    Wanted to just come on here and check if everyone got their reward chests because I have a level 104 compendium but only received 3 chests - but seeing you have 22 I think there was a problem with me receiving mine. Anyone knows where I can turn to for help to resolve this?

Basic Member
    There's none on the market, this isn't too hard to fix, it'll just check your account and give a chance per open.

First, people supporting with huge amount of money may not get those items while someone just spending $10 will get those. This is not good.

Secondly, still haven't seen anyone getting those rare drops. I was really hoping to get one (to use; not to profit)...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CvP View Post
    First, people supporting with huge amount of money may not get those items while someone just spending $10 will get those. This is not good.

Secondly, still haven't seen anyone getting those rare drops. I was really hoping to get one (to use; not to profit)...
    Agreed that it doesn't guarantee anything.

But when no one gets a drop, there's an issue. If these things were dropping then I'd see them on the market with the other drops.

Some dude opened 209 chests and didn't get them.. none on the community market either.

same here i opened 40 boxes got none

Valve should atleast give a random chance based on number of chests opened or give them to all compendium owners
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give WINDRUNNER
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ Give NOVA

Basic Member
    I opened all mine, didn't get 'em either. Looking through the thread on the Dota 2 trading subreddit and no one there has gotten one either.