Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51

Thread: V Games Tournament - Season 2

  1. #21
    This tournament stated it required a ticket when I tried watching it earlier,
    If the ticket comes later will the points be gained retroactively?

  2. #22
    Basic Member ZeppMan217's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    City 217
    Posts
    395
    Quote Originally Posted by Enishiat0r View Post
    This tournament stated it required a ticket when I tried watching it earlier,
    If the ticket comes later will the points be gained retroactively?
    We are yet to hear any comment on the situation from Chris aka the-only-one-who-gives-a-shit-from-valve-or-something.

  3. #23
    I'm actually fine with logging into gosugamers or join dota to check out what games count, I will say though that myself and someone else from our league had two players from Newbee and CIS and traded in advance for the tournament because we thought it would count. It would be helpful if there was a distinction between which professional tournaments count, since it seems this one required a ticket and is not an amateur tournament.

  4. #24
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6
    So keen to hopefully hear about a fix and hopefully get my IG and Newbee points for the last couple of days!

  5. #25
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by udragoth View Post
    So keen to hopefully hear about a fix and hopefully get my IG and Newbee points for the last couple of days!
    Ditto, those were the only games I was banking on this week!

  6. #26
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by bebop7 View Post
    Ditto, those were the only games I was banking on this week!
    I have Ferrari, Xi, Mu, and Hao in my draft... can't express how important it is that I get these points haha.

  7. #27
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    470
    Come on ChrisC, reply, we need to know...

  8. #28
    I'm sure this will be an unpopular position in this thread, but I made significant roster changes to account for this tourney not being counted. Counting it retroactively would cause me to lose points relative to my matchup partner.

  9. #29
    Basic Member mccl4ne's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    Solar System
    Posts
    31
    I lost points from iG win two games today :S.

    we need a calendar with games that give score
    we need a calendar with games that give score

  10. #30
    Basic Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    6
    Quote Originally Posted by deanproctor View Post
    I'm sure this will be an unpopular position in this thread, but I made significant roster changes to account for this tourney not being counted. Counting it retroactively would cause me to lose points relative to my matchup partner.
    I thought about trying to do that but its 4 days of rotations of some of the best players in proffessional dota... kinda just hoping it gets fixed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •