Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: V Games Tournament - Season 2

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by udragoth View Post
    I thought about trying to do that but its 4 days of rotations of some of the best players in proffessional dota... kinda just hoping it gets fixed.
    Yup, you would be shooting yourself in the foot if someone picked them up before you could get them back and be stuck with inferior players for the remaining weeks.

Valve Developer
    We're looking into this.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ChrisC View Post
    We're looking into this.
    Well wouldn't it be great if you added the points after a few days, and after we removed all of them from our rosters...

ig played tons of games for week 3. i didnt got a single point from tuesday nor wednesday... there is my emeny with 99.9 points from 1 player who just played 4 games and he is beating me cuz my players dont get points...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by posnisir View Post
    Well wouldn't it be great if you added the points after a few days, and after we removed all of them from our rosters...
    Don't be rude man, they do their best. This is just one tiny issue in the scheme of things. The fact that they are trying to address the issue is pretty awesome.

we need a weekly list of games that give points

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mccl4ne View Post
    we need a weekly list of games that give points
    This. Or any set of rules that will be followed, for example - if you see a game in the professional tab, it is counted, etc.

It really should be kept simple:
    - All players that participated in the TI4 Qualifiers and all players that were invited to TI4 should be fair game for selection.
    - Points are able to be gained from tournaments that are listed under Premium and Professional.
    --
    After this it's just a matter of looking up what teams are in current tournaments.

Quote Originally Posted by Enishiat0r View Post
    It really should be kept simple:
    - Points are able to be gained from tournaments that are listed under Premium and Professional.
    Isn't this pretty much what's happening? It's not listed under Premium/Professional, thus it's not counted. If the tournament organizers don't want to release a ticket, then that's their choice and it won't be counted.

Valve Developer
    Yes, that should be true. If it's not, we'll correct it.

And we're encouraging all tournaments to at least have tickets (even if they're free) so everyone has access to DotaTV, replays, and fantasy points.