Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 LastLast

Thread: daily hero chalange

Basic Member
    I won my game for todays daily hero challenge (Pugna) but the win did not register in the compendium either. So it still says "not completed".
    The challenge I got the day before (Venomancer) worked fine.

At the end of my Pugna game I had the "high server load" problem as well as some others here so that seems to be the problem but now I don't have the time to play another game until the challenge ends.

Match ID: 702266016

Please fix

Basic Member
    help ?

Basic Member
    I did my first and third daily hero challenge and didn't receive a point and was not counted. Only the 2nd one was counted.

The 1st and 3rd game says "Completed". I didn't received an abandonment or anything.

1st : 696767111
    3rd : 702394397
    Last edited by jin04; 06-06-2014 at 02:54 PM.

Bump... not all the users were fixed EricL .

Basic Member
    Last night i won my daily hero challenge and went to the compendium to reroll but my compendium nor has the entry in the index for the daily challenge neither the page if you browse it with the arrows.

Basic Member
    They moved its location in the compendium. Look in the table of contents, its in the second to last section now I believe.

I'm still missing my 25 points for first daily challenge... i know its just 25 pts but I believe that this thing should of been fixed for everyone and not just certain people...

Basic Member
    I don't like Riki, but I played 4 games with the hero just for the challenge. On the 4th game I won but the challenge still says it's not complete.

It's f****** annoying and frustrating.

I had a similar experience. I won almost 24 hours ago with my hero, Veno, but because of "high-load" I never got the compendium points or the battle points for the match (and I'm 4 away from my next level, which is a present level for me ...)!

24 hours later, still no change to my compendium or my battle points...

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by knight6565 View Post
    I had a similar experience. I won almost 24 hours ago with my hero, Veno, but because of "high-load" I never got the compendium points or the battle points for the match (and I'm 4 away from my next level, which is a present level for me ...)!

24 hours later, still no change to my compendium or my battle points...
    Yeah, for whatever reason, when the high load condition occurs, battle points / daily challenge victories never get awarded. Eventually you SHOULD see a win/loss and MMR change though.