Thread: team dk missing players

Basic Member

team dk missing players

hi there.
    im missing some players from dk in my fantasy league. iceiceice and mushi are not listed. yesterday they were just not listed as in team dk. today they are not listed at all. which is weired btw, since i got mushi in my team. but he is not getting any points. this is not the first time i felt like i didnt get points for played games, but in the past i didnt check up on it. this time i did. team dk already played 1 match today. they won this 2:0. but i didnt get any points for that. they are still playing atm in another match and they have one more match later on today. i really would like to have this fixed for the future and plz give me the points i deserve. mushi did play ind both games against LGD.CDEC and is also currently playing in the match against hypergloryteam (which i assume dk will win).
    dota2.png
    as you can see, i didnt get any points for mushi.
    dota2_1.png
    and here you can see that he is not even listed anymore when i search for him in the fantasy league ("Alle Spieler" means "All Players" its just german. google it if you dont belive me )
    as i've said: yesterday he was still listed, eventhough he was in no team, today he is not listed at all, but he is in my team, but not scoring any points.... there is some weired stuff going on. and as i've also said: this is not the first time.

thx in advance: Lares

I have Mushi in my team as well. I still have to confirm, but he doesn't have a DK tag since sunday.

Basic Member
    yep. also ingame in matches he gets shown as "standin.MuShi-.dk" (or however they spell it. important thing is: he is displayed as a standin), but he is a member of dk

same problem, my iceiceice got 0.2 points earlier today (for whatever reason) but after that none of his matches counted.

Quote Originally Posted by Popinjay.Poison View Post
    same problem, my iceiceice got 0.2 points earlier today (for whatever reason) but after that none of his matches counted.
    same here

Basic Member
    can valve fix this? i'm losing to my friends because mushi isn't acclimating any points

my league id # is 37326

my team is Mushi + 4

Basic Member
    ok, update: just got my points for mushi. thx valve i guess

Valve Developer
    Yep this should be fixed now.