Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: ddc and rotk dont get point

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jan2011 View Post
    This is the responsibility from the tournament to add the in game schedule for that league.

The only thing, players need to add is there team roster and player informations (whats the main name etc pp)

edit:

And yes if you have any idea on doing this in a better way, let it valve know by making a new thread ^^
    well, valve could just release a list of which tournaments count toward the league. and maybe even involve something like the matchlist on joindota.com
    and PLZ: if not every competitive match counts, dont say so in the FAQ. in the FAQ it says every leaguematch gives me points, but they dont. this is confusing and really pisses me off. i just lost my league because of that. i literally have no chance of winning anymore. and i lost by 3.2 points this week, because the v games didnt count.

Same, switched in Pajkatt for Sunday since I knew they would play (4 games in the Gigabyte Challgenge #5). Got no points and lost by 3.4 -.-

Basic Member
    srsly. get valve to create a list of all the tournaments and leagues that count toward the fantasy league. dont just say "its in the game, just look through 20 pages of laggy ingame pages" (yes, this shit laggs on my pc, im not proud of that fact) and create a simple page somewhere. no fancy shit has to go on, just a list with the tournaments. that would be a great start.
    ofc optimal would be if you then could click on those tournaments and see which teams play on what day, but i can imagine, that this isnt done that easily.
    but srsly, a simple .txt would be enough. it has to be saved somewhere on your servers ... plzzzzz

Quote Originally Posted by Lares View Post
    srsly. get valve to create a list of all the tournaments and leagues that count toward the fantasy league. dont just say "its in the game, just look through 20 pages of laggy ingame pages" (yes, this shit laggs on my pc, im not proud of that fact) and create a simple page somewhere. no fancy shit has to go on, just a list with the tournaments. that would be a great start.
    ofc optimal would be if you then could click on those tournaments and see which teams play on what day, but i can imagine, that this isnt done that easily.
    but srsly, a simple .txt would be enough. it has to be saved somewhere on your servers ... plzzzzz
    Let me tell you this: If a tournament has an in game ticked and is classed as "pro" or "professional" it should count towards fantasy league. <-- if a matchup didnt count while both statements are true: Its most likely a bug.
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    Let me tell you this: If a tournament has an in game ticked and is classed as "pro" or "professional" it should count towards fantasy league. <-- if a matchup didnt count while both statements are true: Its most likely a bug.
    i get that now. all im saying is, that it is confusing to read in the FAQ that all matches count (league matches) but in the end you dont get points for all matches. so it would be nice to have a list.

Quote Originally Posted by Lares View Post
    i get that now. all im saying is, that it is confusing to read in the FAQ that all matches count (league matches) but in the end you dont get points for all matches. so it would be nice to have a list.
    Ah now i get what you want:

A general schedule list of tournaments, that also grant fantasy points. Well, who is going to update this list, if not even any tournament has matches scheduled for what ever reason :\
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

Basic Member
    well. what i meant was something along the lines:
    tournaments that grant fantasypoints: tournameant a, tournament b, tournament c, ect.
    in the FAQ maybe, so it doesnt say that EVERY tournament gives fantasypoints, since that is not true. at this point im not talking about a matchlist or a list of the teams. just a list of all the tournaments in one place, where i do not have to go through over 20 pages (aka where i can use a search funktion to look for specific tournaments).
    maybe later on there could be something like its done on joindota.com
    ofc this would take a LOT of effort. its just an idea how i think it would be optimal. but just to have a list of all tournaments that give points would be great.

Basic Member
    Agreed. I think it's better if we have a list of tournaments that give points.

Basic Member
    wait... so... a tournament could be listed in the "professional" or "sponsored" section (or however they are called) without having a ingame ticket, aka. they are listed, but still dont get you points?
    dide valve think about this?
    how are we supposed to know when we will get points... srsly...
    for the next season there should RLY be a list. and it should be a BIG link no1 could miss. you guys would save yourself from a lot of work. just sayn
    Last edited by Lares; 06-27-2014 at 02:19 AM.

This is the responsibility from the tournament to add the in game schedule for that league.

The only thing, players need to add is there team roster and player informations (whats the main name etc pp)

edit:

And yes if you have any idea on doing this in a better way, let it valve know by making a new thread ^^
    I believe you guys should make a thread about the V tournament. Every day we have new threads about it... it can't be that hard, come on.

Edit: v tournament is over, right? anyway, it would be great if you could make threads (and fix them) about big tournaments that don't give points.