Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Darkness Interaction with Aghanim's Scepter - DOES NOT Give Unobstructed Vision

Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post
    How come? It makes chronosphere useless against void which is quite unfair same like silencer gaining int every kill
    Because that is how it works against rubick. Chronosphere walking is tied to void so if rubick steals void can still run through

Basic Member
    But thats quite not fair...

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    AD isn't a copy of WC3.

Night Stalker is...

Right now it may be irrelevant, but this can change at any time.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Night Stalker is...

Well, if it makes you feel any more knowledgeable, I did have Hunter in the Night as a passive, and it was leveled up.

Still nothing. Sooo... 4,200 gold wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post
    Well, if it makes you feel any more knowledgeable, I did have Hunter in the Night as a passive, and it was leveled up.

Er but it isn't tied to hunter in the night, it's tied to night stalker himself. Just like chrono is tied to void and not any ability.

Quote Originally Posted by TZK203 View Post

I said it should be, not it is. It is bound to the stalker right now.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    Night Stalker is... <a copy from WC3 dota>

I'm starting to think that we live in different dimensions guyz...

who cares if its a copy of WC3 dota or not?

Quote Originally Posted by rockonrob View Post
    Because that is how it works against rubick. Chronosphere walking is tied to void so if rubick steals void can still run through
    And yes, cpt. obvious, we know why it works like this, but its a freakin' bug in the context of ability draft. It should be made that it allows original owner of spell to walk within stolen chronosphere but thats not the case at the moment cause rubick isn't currently in AD mode.

I'm starting to think that we live in different dimensions guyz...

who cares if its a copy of WC3 dota or not?

And yes, cpt. obvious, we know why it works like this, but its a freakin' bug in the context of ability draft. It should be made that it allows original owner of spell to walk within stolen chronosphere but thats not the case at the moment cause rubick isn't currently in AD mode.
    And you think Tiny after buying aga and getting a tree + cleave, despite not having grow isn't a bug? AD is a for fun mode. Its not bugged, its hilarious. It was never a seriously played mode. Why should Valve dev's waste time on it, when there are more important issues. Why would AD have different rules compared to every other mode...
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    And you think Tiny after buying aga and getting a tree + cleave, despite not having grow isn't a bug? AD is a for fun mode. Its not bugged, its hilarious. It was never a seriously played mode. Why should Valve dev's waste time on it, when there are more important issues. Why would AD have different rules compared to every other mode...
    It this thinking which stops devs from fixing the mode - if we fix those bugs we get competetive game instead of one where most of games ends with abandoment. AD can be the next big thing in competetive play if fixed.

If you treat AD as just for fun stuff that works as it is now don't waste your time fighting with ones that care about getting it fixed. Go play goat simulator or sth...

It this thinking which stops devs from fixing the mode - if we fix those bugs we get competetive game instead of one where most of games ends with abandoment. AD can be the next big thing in competetive play if fixed.

If you treat AD as just for fun stuff that works as it is now don't waste your time fighting with ones that care about getting it fixed. Go play goat simulator or sth...
    A fixed ad with 0 bugs has been around for like 7-9 years. It simply has no balance, it will never become comeptitive. Just deal with it. Its a joke mode.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.