Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: [BUG] Darkness Interaction with Aghanim's Scepter - DOES NOT Give Unobstructed Vision

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowfeather View Post
    A fixed ad with 0 bugs has been around for like 7-9 years. It simply has no balance, it will never become comeptitive. Just deal with it. Its a joke mode.
    Duh - as a modded dota for wc3, without matchmaking and large interest from players it couldn't get enough interest and balance. Its not really an argument that it was developed for 9 years while nobody really played it.

Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post
    Duh - as a modded dota for wc3, without matchmaking and large interest from players it couldn't get enough interest and balance. Its not really an argument that it was developed for 9 years while nobody really played it.
    It has numerous auto host bots from a range of clans. It probably hosts about 15% of all dota games on Wc3.
    Quote Originally Posted by Typhox View Post
    Nope. Windows Explorer is not a database
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    It has numerous auto host bots from a range of clans. It probably hosts about 15% of all dota games on Wc3.
    Whats your source about those 15%?

Whats your source about those 15%?
    Go on Wc3 go on Europe Go to the Dota channel . Look at the spam. Or look at the Game list. There is usually an LOD game up
    Take a look into the mirror! You think you are completely unfailable. With your limited knowledge, you think that you know more than someone who is very deep in the matter/an expert.

Basic Member
    Being UP/showing UP in bnet lobby search doesn't prove it having 15% of games - you can have 50% of LOD lobbies waiting to be full shown and at the same time 50% of other dota games that have high rotation, meaning they pop in -> get full -> pop out. I might believe in 1 or 3 % but srsly 15% sounds like getting a number out of nowhere for the sake of arguement

Being UP/showing UP in bnet lobby search doesn't prove it having 15% of games - you can have 50% of LOD lobbies waiting to be full shown and at the same time 50% of other dota games that have high rotation, meaning they pop in -> get full -> pop out. I might believe in 1 or 3 % but srsly 15% sounds like getting a number out of nowhere for the sake of arguement
    Does it really matter for this "bug"? I dont think so.

And yes, i still think "build in" abilities should be sticked to 1 ability and not to the hero model ...
    If you find spelling errors, you are free to take them.

I've been in a few they fill pretty fast.

I usually on list see about 6-8 dota games or so and 1 LOD.

Basic Member
    I've been in a few they fill pretty fast.

I usually on list see about 6-8 dota games or so and 1 LOD.
    So you are talking about current situation when most of dota players play dota2 on steam, meaning its 15% of guyz staying with warcraft either because of old hardware or just to play dota with mods - nice 15% xD

So you are talking about current situation when most of dota players play dota2 on steam, meaning its 15% of guyz staying with warcraft either because of old hardware or just to play dota with mods - nice 15% xD
    It was the same distribution in 2008

All the bot clans are still up pretty much.

Basic Member
    It was the same distribution in 2008
    Nope, it wasn't