Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [BUG]: MVP.QO not awarded points for DotaTalk DatBet Championship 6/30/2014

Basic Member

[BUG]: MVP.QO not awarded points for DotaTalk DatBet Championship 6/30/2014

MVP.QO wasn't awarded points when being in my first Core position for the DotaTalk DatBet Championship on 6/30/2014.

League ID: 95056
    Friend ID: 2217408

What's odd, is that when I click him in the Team Roster screen for 6/30/2014, he shows up as played and received 9.1 points (match ID 750126570). If screen shots/additional information is needed, I'll look to provide it.

A potential bug may be where he would have received points IF I didn't also drop the subsequent day (7/1/2014).

Basic Member
    Hmm this "bug" may have basis in the fact that there was a patch today. I think I'll let the patch settle in and let the numbers recalculate before confirming that this is a bug.

I also have MVP.QO in my lineup and see that no points were awarded now. This morning when I checked he had 9.1 points I believe for today's game. I also imagine it has to do with the patch.

Basic Member
    It looks like a lot of players are reporting incorrect stats in the the matchups screen for previous weeks. So, it's probably a temporary thing that'll get resolved.

Basic Member
    Same issue here: Had 9.1 points earlier in the day and now 0 point.

EDIT: This appears to be an issue with a lot of teams/players for a lot of previous weeks.
    Last edited by kapnobatai; 07-01-2014 at 12:21 AM.

Basic Member
    Confirmed. I also realized it with QQ (because March still has his points, also from MVP.P), then I realized that I somehow have 183 points instead of around 600 for last week. So yeah, seems like many players were affected, and the scores from the last week also (even the overall standings score is lower).

Basic Member
    Confirmed here too

QQ was reported with 9.1 points yesterday after MVP game ended.Today he's sitting at 0

Quote Originally Posted by Fenr View Post
    Confirmed here too

QQ was reported with 9.1 points yesterday after MVP game ended.Today he's sitting at 0
    same here.

Basic Member
    Same problem, Monday and Tuesday matches not credited

so? any news?