Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread: Wanted: Loadscreen Tip Suggestions (Updated: 2-13-2014)

Expert: This load screen image, that you payed for, is stretched and looks weird because you have a 16:10 monitor.

Beginner: "When game is going full retard, you can only go with it. If you start going against it, if you start going half retard, you´re fucking done for."
    Intermediate: You can attack allied heroes that are about to die. Use this to deny your enemy the gold and experience gained from kills - Similar to the creep message

Basic Member
    Intermediate: Any hero can purchase wards. The life you save may be your own.

This is intermediate-advanced:
    Attack and use Low CD Spells before you die in a undodgeable death.
    something like that it can be redacted

Basic Member
    Advanced: Switching your power threads to agility when you are regenerating either health or mana helps you regenerate faster. This is because you lower your current HP and mana pool. Same can be applied by dropping items that give you the mentioned attributes.

Too long and I'm bad at redacting, but you get the idea.

Advanced: Lifesteal from items is disabled during Legion Commander's Duel.
    Last edited by champloo; 07-03-2014 at 07:42 PM.
    What if I'm not a superhero? What if I'm the bad guy?

(•_•)
    ( •_•)>⌐■-■
    (⌐■_■

Banned
    Intermediate: You can attack allied heroes that are about to die. Use this to deny your enemy the gold and experience gained from kills - Similar to the creep message
    No, you can't.

You can only deny allied heroes if they're affected by specific skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    That's a bug and I don't see why they should tell people to abuse a bug.
    That's not a bug that's how it's supposed to work because you also keep regening after you tp from fountain to a tower, etc. else it would be awful to tp to a lane from fountain.

Basic Member
    Here's some of mine from Reddit.

BEGINNER TIPS:
    * Towers reveal invisible heroes and wards, you don't need to place sentry wards near them. (I actually had several guys warding near the towers)
    * You can deny your own tower to the enemy that have less than 10% Health.

INTERMEDIATE TIPS:
    * Know your own and others role in a teamfight.
    * Check your teammates inventory before buying passive area-of-effect items to avoid unnecessary purchases.
    * As a jungler, be wary of you lane and expect incoming ganks. The enemy team usually know where to find you.
    * Utilize the terrain's height. Enemies below can't see you, but you see them.
    Last edited by klikerus; 07-03-2014 at 08:31 PM.

INTERMEDIATE: Dispels and Purges can remove most buffs and debuffs. For instance, you can purge Ghost Form with Diffusal Blade.

INTERMEDIATE: Piercing damage is a rare damage type that is very effective against creeps. Venomancer's Plague Wards deal such damage.

INTERMEDIATE: HP Removal damage ignores all damage reductions and amplifications but does not interrupt items like Healing Salve.

ADVANCED: Manually casting Unique Attack Modifier abilities like Drow Ranger's Frost Arrows will not cause nearby enemy creeps to attack you.

UNIVERSAL: You can download your match replays from the Career Profile menu. A good way to improve is by analyzing your plays from a new perspective!

UNIVERSAL: Never underestimate the power of high morale! Utilize positive reinforcement as a way to break conflicts and to keep your teammates focused.
    Last edited by Bleako; 07-03-2014 at 09:31 PM.