Thread: Lion's Hex

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Basic Member

Lion's Hex

I think its a global sound when he hexes someone. Not sure if enemies here.

Should be just in the area where Lion is.

(maybe its the case with rhasta too)

I like that is global but should be for allies only and you can hear pudge ulti too if he do it on roshan in fog ( not sure if is like DotA )

Quote Originally Posted by MeVe View Post
    I like that is global but should be for allies only and you can hear pudge ulti too if he do it on roshan in fog ( not sure if is like DotA )
    It is like that in DotA.

Basic Member
    there are actually a lot of sounds that you can hear globally, i actually thought it was a nice touch, you can hear bubbles orb from other lanes, same with a few other spells i've noticed... i'm not sure, i'd have to test it, but i think you hear sounds of any skill that isn't in fog that you should be able to see regardless if your camera is looking at it or not.

I know it wasn't this way in dota, only pudge had the global voice over on a skill that wasn't global itself like silencer ult or zeus/spec etc...

But i actually do like it... when you're in a lane farming, and you hear a bubbles orb going off, even if its not in your lane, its an audio cue, "hey someone is fighting somewhere, maybe i should check my minimap, find the fight and maybe tp in to support". I know i should check my minimap more often, but sometimes when you've got a tough lane, you can get tunnel vision on last hitting.

Also, pinging the minimap needs to be much louder, and much more attention grabbing, cause alot of people dont use mics, and use pinging the map to warn teammates of incoming ganks who just sit there not realizing.

maybe it is just for allies ...