Thread: [Confirmed] Split Earth lacks a visual indicator to show where it's casted

[Confirmed] Split Earth lacks a visual indicator to show where it's casted

Split Earth works identical to Lina's Light Strike Array, and simillar to Pugna's Nether Blast and Invoker's Sunstrike. All these spells have their effect delayed. However Split Earth is the only one with no visual and audio indicator at the area the spell is casted on.

Visual effect appears right after reaching cast point
    Visual effect appears right after the 0.35 delay of the spell

Suggestion: Give Split Earth an visual indicator in the same way as for Lina's stun, only visible and audible to allies at the location where the stun was cast.

You can hear Leshrac's voice line upon casting it in Dota2. The indicators should pretty much start at the same time.

(In DotA1, it's visible to all players, but I think that's unnecessary. Allied only would be best, like how it is for LSA, Nether Blast and Sunstrike)
    Last edited by bu3ny; 11-23-2014 at 02:46 AM.
    Please, just call me buny.

Bump. I dont see any reason why it shouldnt have an indicator like light strike array. It's basically the same spell with different numbers..
    Last edited by bu3ny; 11-09-2014 at 06:51 AM.

Because leshrac's cast animation is an indicator itself. It would be a huge nerf to an already weak hero to 'fix' this.

Quote Originally Posted by EroticSpork View Post
    Because leshrac's cast animation is an indicator itself. It would be a huge nerf to an already weak hero to 'fix' this.
    what.... Is it a nerf for Lina's light strike array to have a visual indicator? It is for allies only. It is a buff if at all. His cast animation only indicates that he casts it, it doesn't show your allies where he casts it.

EroticSpork, another intelligent forumer giving ample thought to the topic of the thread before posting in it.

I like the suggestion/bug report, would be nice to see the ground darken or something.
    Check my My Steam profile for trade interests, etc.