Thread: Can we have "basic items" as a separate window

Basic Member

Can we have "basic items" as a separate window

I'm really having issues buying stuff like tango, clarity and especially teleport.

The shop remembers where you were last time you bought something. I lose tremendous amounts of time each time I'm searching for a teleport because the shop rememebred both the recipe and ingridients tab.

It was much simplier for me to select the building in dota 1 and shortcut it.

I think this basic items that are contained in the Ancient of Wanders should have a separate place on the shop UI.

And also I still think it's better to have bigger icons like in dota then text. Images are easier to remember for our brain.

I don't think I need an extra concentration just to search through the shop.

Basic Member
    Just use the hotkeys? Q->5 and u got a teleport.

Basic Member
    Well I've never used shortcuts for shop before. It's a habbit.

And + it wouldn't help the newbies to get started.

Maybe tp should be just added in the list of recommended items.

Basic Member
    Well, that wouldn't be bad. But I also think there should be a hotkey for the shop. Making it easier to buy f.ex a bottle if you are midlane. Press [hotkey] shop and then Q-0.

You can already set a hotkey to open the shop in your settings.
    As a HoN player I switched mine to B but there should already be a default.

Basic Member
    yes there is an option to a hotkey. I have mine on F3.

I wasn't speaking about that thou . I just want an easier access to a teleport and basic healing items, as well as wards.

Basic Member
    HoN has a feature like this; it's a small box with 5 slots that's always visible no matter what part of the shop you're on so you can quickly buy things even if you haven't memorized hot keys. You can swap the items in it but by default it has a tp, pots, and wards. It's pretty nice.