Thread: Apple -- Bugs

Exclamation Apple -- Bugs

Hello,

First of all nice work on the game the features look awesome.

2nd There are two annoying bugs i have an apple imac Pro 15'' and it almost everytime crashs when i attempt to speak (on the begining of the game, then i reconnect and works okay) and usually after a game when i try to find another it crashs on the load screen and force me to quit Dota and Restart (AND THIS ONE IS REALLY ANNOYING, because i just caught 17min prevented of finding another game when its a bug of your end!!!)

Let me know if you need any LOG FILE from my part, will gladly offer you such things to sort this out (I know more of the players use Windows, but let make this a little more stable when it comes cross platforms may we? Thank you!!)

Regards

You must be kidding me.. I'm programmer and whole my life i worked with a bunch of pcs of different providers (HP, Toshiba, Lenovos) even the enterprise models. Tried also some Linux Distros such Fedora, Ubuntu and Windows 2000, XP, Seven, Vista, 8 nothing NOTHING come closer to the apple SO.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Josh_Lopes View Post
    You must be kidding me.. I'm programmer and whole my life i worked with a bunch of pcs of different providers (HP, Toshiba, Lenovos) even the enterprise models. Tried also some Linux Distros such Fedora, Ubuntu and Windows 2000, XP, Seven, Vista, 8 nothing NOTHING come closer to the apple SO.
    Josh, same here, but haters just don't get that...

anyway.. there are few bugs like the microphone bug that every mac (and probably linux) user has. Just follow the threads.. i'm having these issues for years now and they're still not fixed, so you can only hope for the next patch