Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Download Replay" not working at the moment?

I'm now naming my first born child Gvengel.

Basic Member
    Is that why some of my most recent games can't be seen now when I filter search?

Quote Originally Posted by gvengel View Post
    Hey guys,

It looks like we've got some filesystem corruption on our web server. I'm going to have to take replays offline for a bit to do a repair, then things should be back to normal. We've got backups of everything, so we shouldn't lose any replays.

Thanks!
    Thanks, but what is 'normal' though? The replay system has been heavily bugged for the last few months, in China and SEA anyway - replays almost always unfindable.

Basic Member
    When replays will be available again?

Maybe it's been explained somewhere but... How do I check the replays and how/where do i download em?

From the main menu, at the top click Watch, then there are two options from there, Live Games or Recent Games. Click Recent Games, it will list ALL recent games. From there you can click the Filter List button in the top right and set your filter settings. When going through the games, to the right there is a Details button, click that and wait for the Download Replay button to appear. Once downloaded you can click Watch. Unfortunately it's down until they fix some things.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by gvengel View Post
    Hey guys,

It looks like we've got some filesystem corruption on our web server. I'm going to have to take replays offline for a bit to do a repair, then things should be back to normal. We've got backups of everything, so we shouldn't lose any replays.

Thanks!
    Thank you for the information!

Hope the replay server will be up soon. Just had an epic match and really wanted to watch it again.

Basic Member
    still down.. guess it will take more time? i mean, it been a while since it went down

Glad to see they are working on it, not working as of yet.