Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: "Download Replay" not working at the moment?

I'm still waiting u-u

Basic Member
    Gosh, im trying to learn sony vegas to make dota 2 fragmovies but just when im about to start to learn replay servers go down. Im just not lucky enough

Basic Member
    yeah still not working and i really want that match 2051642 t.t

God I really hope this works soon. There is a match I need to see where this lich always seemed to be moving way too fast, I even checked him and he was blazing around at 420-450 speed with regular boots. Is hacking even possible in this game? I need to see the damn replay to confirm I wasn't seeing things.

same here
    btw thanks for gvengel for answer

At least the search is returning the proper results now. But then, none of the replays found are available for download still :S

Some replays are working now, key word "some". Nothing to do with specific dates either it just seems to be random on which ones work and which ones don't. Conveniently all the ones I want to see aren't working.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Petey View Post
    Some replays are working now, key word "some". Nothing to do with specific dates either it just seems to be random on which ones work and which ones don't. Conveniently all the ones I want to see aren't working.
    yeah i found some replays from me i can get sadly not the ones i am looking for. I assume the filesystem / database is getting rebuild so over the next days we might see them all back.

Thanks devs!! I had no replays for every single game I checked so I was wondering what was wrong. good to know your working on it

Basic Member
    Still not able to view most replays, but happy to hear they're coming at all (hopefully), particularly considering it's just a beta.