Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Cannot see skills, projectiles or hear skills/projectiles.

Basic Member
    Ok, maybe it's helpful if people post ISP's and country's so valve can try to see where the problem lies. I'm suffering from the same game breaking issues. Can't see projectiles missing gold animations missing range attack animations. Dota 2 client really lags when watching games also. I have a stable ping 30 m/s 0% packet loss.

Also: UK ISP: VM.

Basic Member
    Hey, http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=140564 is the thread where people are posting. I to am suffering from this copy and paste this into that thread . Hopefully Valve will speak to us soon?

Merged.
    Please, just call me buny.

I have the same issues. They started after one of the latest patches (can't really say which one). Restarted, checked integrity of the game cache and tuned down my video settings: no effect. I miss allot of the visual effects, just like everyone above.
    I play from The Netherlands, on EUW. I have a good internet connection, 30-40ms ping normally, no package loss. Please look into this, since invis Mirana arrows are a real gamebreaker... thanks!

Basic Member
    Mirana arrows, Lich ult, Puck orb? Just a few game breaking issue's yea

Basic Member
    Guys, can you all check your console and see if it is spamming this message:

Warning! Status Effect using a 2D Texture for a Volume Texture!

I too am suffering from this and it is really annoying.

I am from UK, playing on EUW and my ISP is BT

Some1 mentioned something about razer software interfering, i deleted my razer software but it didnt help.
    Last edited by neilm86; 07-09-2014 at 07:25 AM.

Basic Member
    Can't even play like this. Seriously needs fixing...

Basic Member
    I got the same bug....and it's VERY ANNOYING. Really UNPLAYABLE....fix this asap :/

Basic Member
    yep happened since the last 2 patches also noticed the old tiny bug in ad is back pick tinys ulti heroes go invisible, half the abilities have no projectiles or sound cues.
    Last edited by aggelos; 07-09-2014 at 09:57 AM.

Basic Member
    Having same bug. Manifests in two different ways - I get missing animations & sounds in game (tower projectiles, right clicks, spells, last hits) and in-game spectating is unwatchable with skipping audio and stuttery visual. Tried to verify my game files, didn't have an effect. Went and uninstalled Dota and redownloaded the full thing, still not fixed.

I do get the "Warning! Status Effect using a 2D Texture for a Volume Texture!" error in console but I doubt it's related because the spectate is broken from 1st second - the error might only make an appearance 20-30 seconds in.

Also I'm in the UK, on Virgin Media internet with the 150mb line. Currently opening up the stream in game client, muting it, and watching it on Twitch. I'm not hopeful for a fix until after TI has finished.