Thread: pudge golden hook

Basic Member

pudge golden hook

I want a golden hook for Pudge... the exact same one as the golden pudgling courier, preferably with golden chains.
    Would easily be willing to pay 50$ for such an item.

Basic Member
    There's a gold one in the game files hopefully they add a gold chain and it has the glow like the courier one, saw it on cyborgmatts site,

It might be the immortal ti4 chest item, they just gave us a pudge courier and a kunkka courier, so i hope it's not more couriers, hopefully immortal items.

If it glowed like the pudgling hook It'd sell for $500 not $50, the dragonclaw hook looks lame and sells for $200.

Basic Member
    My friend, the hook above looks nothing like the 1 from pudgling courier. However, if they apply the glowing ethereal flame-ish effect on it, maybe it would look similar, just maybe. I'm not sure if I'm going to like it though even if it has the effect. I made this thread to express how much I like the hook on the golden pudgling and would really like to see the exact same one on the real pudge. As for price, let Valve decide on it. You can't really compare dragonclaw hook with this one in terms of price because dc is immortal and the most expensive chest item ingame and cannot be found anymore and the other will be brand new in stores or from chest.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by raxx View Post
    they just gave us a pudge courier and a kunkka courier, so i hope it's not more couriers, hopefully immortal items.
    if you look at the latest blog post you will see that there already is a mini doom courier in the works and will be available somehow at TI4...

@Topic: I'm completely satisfied with the current amount of pudge hooks, but since there need to be more and more content i guess a golden one would be legit... although it would barely fit his lore and if added it might resemble the pudgling courier too much...

I want a Golden Hook because almost every pudge hook besides the whalehook and the f2p bundle hook look the same.

Banned
    Golden hook.
    Please keep the trash gold on Heroes whose lore allow gold.
    Pudge is a rotting butcher. Not a fashion jock.
    Seriously. If something is more horrible then lore breaking set its the "golden skins" and the similar that are the shittiest tier of sellout.
    No