Thread: When will new immortal chest be expired? Or it will last forever???

Basic Member

When will new immortal chest be expired? Or it will last forever???

Kinda fun seeing immortal items can be bought in store. But How long will this chest stay available? or it will stay like others chests? ( Kinda weird coz if then what's the meaning of Immortal tag anyway?)
    Does anyone know about this?

From the Dota 2 site:

Can't make it to the event? Don't worry, many of these products will be available for purchase online shortly after The International, while the in-game items will become available on the Dota store throughout the tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Re-l Mayer View Post
    From the Dota 2 site:
    that just means they're going to add them to the store throughout the tournament, not that they're only available during the tournament. It's not known when they're removing the items from the store.

Basic Member
    The compendium chests will stay active, but the compendium itself won't be sold anymore. I'm unsure weather you can keep using points or not, if you can points will go up a lot and i would stock them however it doesn't fit the requirements of immortals if you can keep gaining chests later.

The current immortal chests in the store, they will only be in store during the international. So if you want something, get it.

Immortals are limited editions. I'd like all items to be limited, e.g new set released 10k max copies, another set 100k max. This would stabilize the market better, the flood of 10 cent rares hurts valve and trading.

Basic Member
    until TI ends

Basic Member
    ty guys. Better get some before the price goes up after then.
    BTW: about the compendium. I dont know for sure but I think You can still lv up the compendium with un-used points after the event.

Basic Member
    ty guys. Better get some before the price goes up after then.
    BTW: about the compendium. I dont know for sure but I think You can still lv up the compendium with un-used points after the event.