Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Void can walk in Chronosphere

Basic Member

Void can walk in Chronosphere

When Chronosphere by Riki is selected (and maybe more heroes?)
    Faceless Void can still walk in Chronosphere and so not affected by the spell.

Is this intentional? I don't think it should be and therefore I've submitted this bug report.

Match ID: 765483706

Time: 27:14
    Best example

Banned
    6.75 Faceless Void can no longer be frozen by any Chronosphere.

Basic Member
    So?

Banned
    So 6.75 Faceless Void can no longer be frozen by any Chronosphere.

Basic Member
    Patch 6.75 was added 2012-09-30
    Random ability draft was added 2014-01-30

Basic Member
    @Noo

Its a bug in context of ability draft

This passive ability should be connected with chronosphere not with hero himself. The same goes for silencer gaining inteligence
    Last edited by bu3ny; 07-17-2014 at 02:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post
    @Noo

This passive ability should be connected with chronosphere not with hero himself. The same goes for silencer gaining inteligence

No it isn't? The ability it tied to void, as it should be. This enables Void to walk through rubick's chronoshpere, but rubick can't walk through voids chrono even when he steals chrono. Why shouldnt he be able to walk through any other? Think of AD as everyone is rubick, but abilities are only stolen once, for the entire game.

So 6.75 Faceless Void can no longer be frozen by any Chronosphere.
    Let me spell it out.

FACELESS VOID, not the chronoshpere ability, but FACELESS VOID himself received a direct buff that enables FACELESS VOID to not be frozen by chrono.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by SaperPL View Post
    @Noo

Does it really look like I care about what a 2014 member with no helpful contribution whatsoever thinks?

It's specifically stated that Glaives of Wisdom is an innate ability of the hero, Silencer.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by rockonrob View Post
    Let me spell it out.

FACELESS VOID, not the chronoshpere ability, but FACELESS VOID himself received a direct buff that enables FACELESS VOID to not be frozen by chrono.
    YEAH AND I UNDERSTAND WHY AND HOW IT IS NOW LIKE THIS but currently it creates a unbalance problem in AD. If connected to chronosphere and added a flag whether it is stolen or not it would work the same as now in normal modes.

Quote Originally Posted by Noo View Post
    Does it really look like I care about what a 2014 member with no helpful contribution whatsoever thinks?
    Does it really matter how much time u spent on the forum? It like science - It doesn't change whether u like it or not, so your caring doesn't matter.

EDIT: btw as u like to make things bigger to support your argument(caps lock & postcount/account age)

Basic Member
    Hey, lurker here. I had to make an account just to tell you to shut the fuck up. The amount of retardation that's spilling out of your keyboard is unbearable.

Now get this shit into your head: "FACELESS VOID, not the chronoshpere ability, but FACELESS VOID himself received a direct buff that enables FACELESS VOID to not be frozen by chrono."

And to be quite frank it's not imbalanced at all considering it's ABILITY DRAFT.