Thread: Possible Pennant Bug

Basic Member

Possible Pennant Bug

Currently having an issue where team pennants I own are not receiving view counts. I understand that a few patches ago the load out slot was removed for them and you no longer need to worry about equipping them individually. However I noticed in my inventory that my Team Liquid pennant still has a mark in the top right hand corner as if it is still equipped to my loud out and I can't change it. I am not sure if this is the reason why I am not getting views for other teams or what. I left the Alliance vs Titan game a moment ago and my Alliance Pen received no view added to it. Attaching an SS of my TL pennant.

http://i.imgur.com/FPZPlee.jpg

Having the same issue, I've got a Team Fnatic pennant and a C9 pennant, neither can be equipped, used or applied to anything, and watching a game results in games watched = 0, a item i have socketed with the specific teams spectator gem however has now updated to games watched = 1, so the game registered, but the pennant seems inactive, and just in time for TI2014?

Basic Member
    Same here, tried to equip my newbee pennant but can't. The TongFu one is still shown as equipped