Hello,

SUMMARY:

Language:English,Portuguese
    My steam ID: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198055578988
    Solo: 3040
    Party: 3450
    Party mmr is low because its very rare to play with friends

More About:

I'm portuguese 24 yo -- Living in London with a shitty connection -- Gona fix that! -- and i am looking for a clan or Guild expertise to fun / ranked gaming.

I play this for something about 13 up to 15 years ? since Dota 1 version I DONT KNOW cuz i dont care

I consider myself above normal -- not PRO like dendi but like his young brother. I am funny, i rage with noobs and its very common i be muted -- Taking that aside i do enjoy playing with team and my temper within teams its a lot better

My team MMR is 3.8k my solo not that great :P something like 3K -- I reached 3.6k somehow with the old system / mechanism for making teams make me reach 2.8k MMR

Please check my profile here: http://dotabuff.com/players/95313260 -- Dumb stats but still can guide something.

Let me know if you wanna try me out or any guild or clan with spare slot.

Follows!
    Last edited by Josh_Lopes; 07-16-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Your Anime's Portal V1.0
    (www.loop-anime.com)

Added summary
    Last edited by Josh_Lopes; 07-16-2014 at 12:46 PM.

Your Anime's Portal V1.0
    (www.loop-anime.com)

Basic Member
    3k is not above average. Dota only existedfor 11 years. Much lies.

Thats why i put a question mark on it -- and added "since Dota 1 version I DONT KNOW cuz i dont care" - pretty much says everything -- Even though Dota 2 is a different world when it comes to mechanisms and stuff.. SO again rlly not care, i am not basing my experience on the Dota 1, more like saying that i am used to Dota in global (Afterall skills, strategies, heroes, items is basically the same)

About MMR -- hello Vladimir

I don't even care if you have 1k MMR as long as you play decently -- thats the difference between you and me, got it? Nice -- anyway thanks for the adds people have found interesting people
    Last edited by Josh_Lopes; 07-21-2014 at 01:19 AM.

Your Anime's Portal V1.0
    (www.loop-anime.com)

Above normal LOL!
    Check my My Steam profile for trade interests, etc.

Basic Member
    If your looking for more people to play with give www.konvictgaming.com a look, i joined and have found ranked team games aswel as fun inhouse matches and 1v1 tournaments etc! only takes 5mins to check it out!

Banned
    When players are trying to find a clan/guild, others like to post nonsense to show off or saying the finders are not qualified enough to join.
    Do all the speakers here good enough and have gut to post like the clan/guild finders?

Just shut your mouth and stop the showing off like you are better.
    MMR doesn't prove anything since it's gonna be spoiled by a lot of spoilers nowadays especially below 4k MMR groups.
    It's hard for real 4k below MMR players to climb up to 4k above because their games mostly being spoiled by those spoilers.
    Players tried to report yet no action and seems like spoilers are multiplying instead.