Thread: [Confirmed]Rightclicking untargetable units doesn't readjust the direction of Sun Ray

Banned

[Confirmed]Rightclicking untargetable units doesn't readjust the direction of Sun Ray

Trying to target Phoenix' Sun Ray on a unit that can not be auto attacked (such as invulnerable or Ethereal units) causes the Sun Ray turning to be ignored and instead it will print an error message.

For example, in the following screenshot, I am trying to target an Invulnerable Tower with the Sun Ray. However, the Sun Ray doesn't turn towards the tower if I rightclick on the tower:

Pretty annoying if you chase an Ethereal unit and your sun ray is the only thing that deals damage to it, but you have to rightclick before or behind the unit so that the sun ray doesn't stop turning -.-
    Last edited by Typhox; 07-15-2014 at 02:36 PM.

Making his right clicks ignore ethereal and invulnerable units (make it target ground instead) during Sun Ray would be the best solution imo. His left-click has to stay like how it is right now, since he can use items on units during Sun Ray.
    Or just make Sun Ray movement react on right clicks, no matter where you click.

Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bu3ny View Post
    (make it target ground instead)
    This is how it should be. It was like that in wc3 as phoenix was disarmed. Also, currently rightclicking on heroes also draws creep agro which should not be happening.

Added.
    Please, just call me buny.