Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: Courrier able to sell items

Basic Member
    There are a lot of ways to make the game feel like old DoTa. Uncomfortable features like inabitily to sell from courier aren't one of them.

I agree!

Its the same as when you have sex with a girl ( or a boy) whatever floats your boat! And you realize after you are done that you made a mistake! you want to undo your action? Well thats not gonna happen! Better think correctly when u buy an item..
    What will be next? ''Ups i did not ment to cast my ultimate.. i pressed the wrong button'' lets add a rewind button! go 3 seconds back in time and cast the right spell!

So people take those 5 extra seconds it takes to sell your item and spend it to double check the item you are intending to buy!

And now to actually post on the thread..

If chicken is able to sell items it will add a whole new dimension to dota playing.. People can ''abuse'' this manner in the way that while they are dead they can sell items and rebuy! so it will be smart to buy recipies while ure alive (since they give most refund) and sell them when u die to rebuy urself if needed..

6 slots in your heroes inventory is more then enough!

This addition to dota2 would not a welcome one!

And i think i missed it.. but for what reasons are we even discussing this?! i cannot think of one reason!..
    Last edited by imwithstupids; 09-29-2011 at 11:36 AM. Reason: spelling

nvm whalestory deleted his post
    Last edited by Nero; 09-29-2011 at 01:09 PM.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by imwithstupids View Post
    And now to actually post on the thread..

If chicken is able to sell items it will add a whole new dimension to dota playing.. People can ''abuse'' this manner in the way that while they are dead they can sell items and rebuy! so it will be smart to buy recipies while ure alive (since they give most refund) and sell them when u die to rebuy urself if needed..

6 slots in your heroes inventory is more then enough!

This addition to dota2 would not a welcome one!

And i think i missed it.. but for what reasons are we even discussing this?! i cannot think of one reason!..
    What...?

You would obviously not be allowed to sell items while you are dead.

If that is the case i see no problem! as long there is not a full refund on items! no matter the reason

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by imwithstupids View Post
    If that is the case i see no problem! as long there is not a full refund on items! no matter the reason
    It's already ingame.

It is convenient if an item got a recipe change, and you didn't remember this so you bought the wrong ingredient.

But the fact that you can buy stuff while away from fountain is a big enough advantage to buy before dying, let alone reselling for a full price.

I'd say no.

Basic Member
    A lot of people seem to be missing the point. You wouldn't be able to sell back for full refund off the courier when you're dead.

Basic Member
    Thumbs up.

This is good for misclicks.
    And ofcourse, turn off the ability when your hero is not in the field to prevent abuses.
    Last edited by slugonice; 09-29-2011 at 10:40 PM.