Page 2 of 80 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Ti4 Courier cards, genuine but not unusual?

Basic Member
    yeah can only support this, event couriers from redeeming after you spent 50 bucks seems bugged same as wizard both no tags and no unusual effect

Basic Member
    yeah can only support this, event couriers from redeeming after you spent 50 bucks seems bugged same as wizard both no tags and no unusual effect

Basic Member
    The chest is also bugged, look at it in preview or in steam inventory while not in game, both show it should be unusual only.
    How did you get the effect onto your other courier? i put the new gem into my old courier and it didn't do anything. Is it a bug like last time with black and ships colours?

Quote Originally Posted by chegri View Post
    but now people can get unusuals from Main event chests so, I don't think theyre gonna transform genuine into unusual... I think they simply don't like to act with known patterns, and they dont explain their moves so traders wont be able to take profit without taking some risk.
    Seems to be the same situation as last year except normal genuine drops have been coded into the chest as well.

Quote Originally Posted by shlomika View Post
    chest and attendies all have a chance to get genuine and a really low chance to get unusual.

Those I know at TI4 seemed to have confirmed with me that there is no chance of unusual drop from the code.

Considering:

I've heard 0 reports from anyone about getting an unusual from the code at the event.

There are no unusual I've seen marked "Not usable in crafting"

I have to disagree with you. Also I have to disagree with your logic, it indicates some concerted effort on Valve's part to ensure the rarity of this unusual. Considering that the three spirits update and auspicious/frozen update I'm under the impression that Valve has no issue in increasing item pools so that more users may have the item.

Also saying that they made TI3 couriers worthless is kind of incorrect as well. While there were more TI3 couriers than TI2 they also had a terrible ethereal and poor color (neon green), so people did not even want them to smash. They were used more as a speculation tool than something people genuinely wanted. I really see no reason why Valve would protect the gem hoarders instead of giving people unusuals. I mean even if people spend tons of money the couriers are still gated by 50$ in addition to the price of a ticket.

i put the new gem into my old courier and it didn't do anything. Is it a bug like last time with black and ships colours?

No any color works with this effect. Did you put it into another unusual?

Basic Member

TI4 Couriers from Secret shop should be unusual

Hello. I am one from attendees of TI4. I have spend aboud 6 hours to buy some items from Secret Shop and of course for every 50$, that I have spent I got cards with TI4 couriers. I have activate them, but no any of them does not have unusual quality. I think it does no fair to people, who have spend so much time in the lines to buy it. +In every year, couriers, that has been obtained from secret shop has an unusual quality.
    Valve, please, fix this situation. Thank you.

Basic Member
    bump

Basic Member
    bump

Banned
    so in your logic "why didnt they put the courier in dota 2 store for 50$ whats the diffrence between attendies and not attendies