Page 1 of 80 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Ti4 Courier cards, genuine but not unusual?

Basic Member

Exclamation Ti4 Courier cards, genuine but not unusual?

The courier cards that come with the 50$ purchases at the international only give genuine couriers. Why don't they come with unusual like every other year has?

Basic Member
    valve wont do anything until TI is finished so just wait

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swangful View Post
    The courier cards that come with the 50$ purchases at the international only give genuine couriers. Why don't they come with unusual like every other year has?
    Hello, How do you know that? is Secret store already open?

Basic Member
    yes, VIP's had access today

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by swangful View Post
    yes, VIP's had access today
    Oh thanks for the info!

Current State of TI4 Couriers

I realize now this may be the wrong section, hence why I haven't seen any information on it. Sorry mods.

Just a quick post on the current state of TI4 Couriers from both the chests and the event itself. Judging from the tags and relative drop rates from the Lockless Luckvase it seems that the couriers are in order from that source. A few points about all TI4 couriers this year however:

1. Couriers are not immortal.
    2. All Couriers from the event are missing the TI4 tag
    3. All Couriers from the event are missing ethereal gems and prismatic gems. While this may be intentional (though I'm not sure why) the new wizard courier, Hwytty & Shyzzyrd, also is missing effects and tag. A stark contrast from last year's Garran.
    4. The ethereal gem for trail_international_2014.pcf is missing it's name and was duped via a bug at release that was quickly patched.

Current picture of Mechjaw from Event: e8a4992398.jpg

While I hope the event couriers will receive the new ethereal/prismatic to spread around that beautiful effect, there are several issues that currently seem bugged with both event couriers and chest couriers.

Here's a video of the new effect for those interested:
    Last edited by Sun_N_Rain; 07-19-2014 at 02:29 AM.

Crossposting from the post I had in the wrong section:

Just a quick post on the current state of TI4 Couriers from both the chests and the event itself. Judging from the tags and relative drop rates from the Lockless Luckvase it seems that the couriers are in order from that source. A few points about all TI4 couriers this year however:

1. Couriers are not immortal.
    2. All Couriers from the event are missing the TI4 tag
    3. All Couriers from the event are missing ethereal gems and prismatic gems. While this may be intentional (though I'm not sure why) the new wizard courier, Hwytty & Shyzzyrd, also is missing effects and tag. A stark contrast from last year's Garran.
    4. The ethereal gem for trail_international_2014.pcf is missing it's name and was duped via a bug at release that was quickly patched.

Current picture of Mechjaw from Event: e8a4992398.jpg

While I hope the event couriers will receive the new ethereal/prismatic to spread around that beautiful effect, there are several issues that currently seem bugged with both event couriers and chest couriers.

Here's a video of the new effect for those interested:

Basic Member
    well, that's Valve playing the confusion game again. They did something similar last year: Main event couriers were not unusual without an explanation even after the event, they made it unusual in september i think. Imagine the rage of attendants who sold the courier before the unusual transform... This year they're confusing again but in a different way... This year some couriers are genuine and few of them are unusual, but now people can get unusuals from Main event chests so, I don't think theyre gonna transform genuine into unusual... I think they simply don't like to act with known patterns, and they dont explain their moves so traders wont be able to take profit without taking some risk.
    Last edited by chegri; 07-19-2014 at 03:33 AM.

Banned
    i was just making a point on how last year and this year are totally diffrent.
    because chest and attendies all have a chance to get genuine and a really low chance to get unusual.

its not like last year when attendies only got genuine and from the chest came the unusuals.

this year i think they made it this why.

and in my opinion most of the people here want the effect for profit .

last year the market was flooded with ti3 couriers because everyone on the event got 10k of those making the couriers priceless.

do you see people crying that only attendies can get golden doomling .?

no i dont see it.

i think genuine is ment to be... because i got some reports that attendies got unusuals as well
    Last edited by shlomika; 07-19-2014 at 03:46 AM.

Basic Member
    Another thought, they're not immortal because the chests have no expiration date, another different move if you compare it with past Internationals. If the chest doesn't expire that means you can still get it on store so it's not immortal, but you can buy immortal chest on the store O_o LOL thats really confusing, like Valve likes. They will be immortal when they decide to retire chests from the store. But who knows... Maybe you can buy this f****g chests till 2016... Let me alert you: don't spend your money on a thought unless you're prepared to lose it, because with Valve you will never know the next move.