The problem is that after I returned to my account which was stolen from me there but not all things. Just the next day came Update DotA and there was given mini pudge and his skin and smiles weather conditions and 2 skins legendary kurera. And since my robbers took my stuff to renovation they were left lying in my new here is a screenshot ??????????.png.I turned again to support Steam they told me to update Steam.
30 Сообщение от сотрудника технической поддержки Chloé в Thu, 17th Jul 2014 1:28 pm
Hello Артем,

Please complete the steps below to refresh your configuration files for Steam:

Exit Steam.

Please open Internet Explorer, Safari or Firefox and type steam://flushconfig then press Enter. (If asked to allow this website to open a program, please click 'Allow' or 'OK')

When prompted by Steam to reset your configuration, please click 'OK' to confirm.

Once done, login to Steam and re-test the issue.

If you have multiple installation folders for games doing this process will remove them. You will need to add the folders again in Steam so that your games will appear as installed.

In order to add these extra installation folders please do the following:

1. Open Steam
2. Click Steam > Settings (Preferences on Mac)
3. Navigate to the 'Downloads' tab
4. Click the 'Steam Library Folders' button
5. Click on 'Add Library Folder' and add the directory that contains your games
6. Click 'OK'
7. Restart Steam

If the issue persists, make sure your network is optimized for Steam:

Title: Troubleshooting Network Connectivity
Link: http://support.steampowered.com/kb_a...1456-EUDN-2493

Please follow all suggestions in this article, even if your network appears to be functioning correctly.
I have done all that is written above zero result.I am very upset about this now looking for ways to help support me. I beg you ispravte this error because it is very disappointing when you pay money tyy and get nothing.