Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: [Confirmed] Greater Bash cancels attack ground command

Basic Member

[Confirmed] Greater Bash cancels attack ground command

Spirit Breaker somehow changes attack ground command into a target right click when he uses Greater Bash. That is, if Greater Bash will proc, he will continue to attack his target until he is dead but, unless Auto Attack After Spell is toggled on, he will stop attacking anyone in the area. Even with Auto Attack After Spell turned on, he will no longer attack move to the intended target area.

Confirmed.

Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    Probably a side effect of this change:

Basicaly hero kept switching targets after greater bash occured to whatever unit that was closer instead of attacking unit you right clicked.
    It was fixed at some point, but seeing the issue you discovered, one can only asume that this fix works in a way that after a greater bash proc, sb is ordered to attack bashed unit and thus overriding your last attack move command.
    Last edited by Eng3L; 07-23-2014 at 10:49 AM.

^Yes, it's a side effect of that.

Greater Bash proc gives sb an order to attack the target it proc'd on, so other orders get canceled.

Basic Member
    I just noticed that this also happens with maelstrom procs.

Spirit Breaker Attack-Move Bug

Summary:
    When using the attack move command on Spirit Breaker when encountering multiple enemies he will choose a target, attack, kill then switch targets as normal. However if he gets a bash on the enemy he will only attack until that enemy is dead. He will then stand still and neither attack the other enemies nor continue to the marked position.

Reproducing:
    Easiest to test on camps as they have multiple creeps without interference from other creeps.
    Simply attack-move at a point that will aggro Spirit Breaker on the camp and wait until it happens.

Example:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CmQfcOhcFE
    Last edited by Agentsmith2011; 11-30-2014 at 04:20 AM.

Basic Member
    Its pretty annoying. I also have auto-attack after a spell on and it still occurs.

Merged threads.

Basic Member

Spirit breaker stops attacking if he killed a unit with greater bash.

If you use the attack command on the ground with auto attack disabled, and Spirit Breaker kills a unit using greater bash, Spirit Breaker stops attacking, even if there are other hostile units around.