Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Stuttering sound issue

Basic Member

Stuttering sound issue

I'm experiencing a stuttering sound issue and it happens when I first start the game. It happens when the game map is loading in, I experience a slight freeze and when things are finally loaded in, the CPU is already on their way out to the lanes and I'm the only one there to buy items, etc.

I also experience this when I join in a game. Every time I chose my character, and lock in, the sound stutters for about 3-5 seconds. After I get in the game, it's back to normal.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Axxis View Post
    I also experience this when I join in a game. Every time I chose my character, and lock in, the sound stutters for about 3-5 seconds. After I get in the game, it's back to normal.
    I get the exact same problem.

Basic Member
    happens on my laptop, doesnt on my desktop which is a far higher configuration.

I get the same thing, but I'm playing on a laptop that doesn't have fantastic specs. I don't think it's a problem for more powerful PCs, and it doesn't occur after the picking phase, so it's not a big deal to me.
    Change has kept DotA alive, evolving, and improving since 2002. And now DotA has an entire new engine at it's disposal, with infinite new capabilities.

So why are there so many DotA fundamentalists/conservatives that oppose new features, options, and information?

Embrace the change.

Quote Originally Posted by Tainted Axxis View Post
    Yes same here... and Im not gonaa suspect on my Core i7, 8G Ram, 6970 GFx Card !
    Works at Pakistan Telecommunication Corporate Ltd. as an IP Network CORE Engineer.

Basic Member
    I am also experiencing this problem.

Basic Member
    I noticed that this happens when people choose heroes. The sound stutters a bit and it gets fixed.
    Granted I believe it's a configuration problem, I thought it was only occurring to myself.

Basic Member
    hasnt this been a problem since the start of beta?

Basic Member
    Same problem here when I pick the hero...