Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: dota2cfg.exe has stopped working

Quote Originally Posted by Kotboris View Post
    you are wrong, my videocard is NVIDIA GeForce GTX 760 with direct 11 support
    It was already clarified at the next post

Quote Originally Posted by knurlhelm View Post
    It was already clarified at the next post
    again like in all your posts contributing to nothing
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Valve Developer
    The update addressing this issue has shipped. Please post if you are crashing at startup for some other reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Shmendrich View Post
    again like in all your posts contributing to nothing

On a more serious note, it was literally corrected at the next post it was useful to the thread, unlike what you just posted

PS: Could anyone with an AMD (that uses FM3 ) and Windows 7 (without SP1) corroborate if the last patch (August 18th) stopped the crash at the start?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by JayStelly View Post
    The update addressing this issue has shipped. Please post if you are crashing at startup for some other reason.
    I am still not able to launch launch the workshop tools even after update. I recently updated my thread with the dump file created when I attempt to launch it. It can be found here: http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?...73#post1136673

Still the same problem after update. My specs are win8.1 64bit, Geforce GTX 560, Core i5 2500. Pretty sure everything is fully updated. But the workshop tools cant launch at all and it still poped up the message of "dota2cfg.exe has stopped working."