Thread: Another Raging Topic

Angry Another Raging Topic

This is how the system works right now:
    1. You want to play sure click on find
    2. Okay relax i will let you know by a sound notification when the game is about to happen
    3. Ups my bad i had a bug and i forgot to emit the sound thats okay i will give u a penaltie of 1 min

(after 1 min)

1. Welcome back try to find again
    2. Okay it seems you didnt even leave the home screen and you ACCEPT the ready as it prompted thats nice
    3. Ups a bug occur while loading thats bad here is a penaltive of half an hour (i am a good guy at the end)

(after 30 min)

1. Welcome BACK!
    2. Click play and no sound was emited
    3. System: OKAY DUDE THATS ENOUGH YOU MUST BE KIDDING WITH THE OTHER PLAYERS 1 DAY OFF TILL YOU ACTUALLY DECIDE TO ACCEPT

gg valve i want my money back, this game is full of sh1t -- absurd penalties when the bugs forum is all the time fulls and when i actually can play the game i get like 2 crashs per game -- nothing that i did not report 1 month ago -- STOP WITH THE BULLSH1T CUSTOMIZATION just to make money and start FIXING THE CURRENT BUGS

Dota 1 and Blizzard Company forever, i beat even RIOT could make the game more playable by now -- VALVE just likes to fuck things up and make money with it --- I fell SICK playing on steam platform -- outdated , crappy system ever.

Go ahead and ban me for give a proper feedback that millions of players are facing and thinking.

Flw

Your Anime's Portal V1.0
    (www.loop-anime.com)

Basic Member
    The Dota 2 proccess in taskbar should blink when the game is found(at least it does for me, win7). And it's not a gameplay bug.
    Possible solution to foreigners issue
    In the grim darkness of the far future there is only war.