Thread: Bots attacking plague wards way too long

Bots attacking plague wards way too long

When you play as Venomancer and create plague wards the bots will sit there and make sure they kill the plague ward no matter what. The only way they back off is if they have 30% health or less. The creeps and myself were sitting there attacking the bot while he just sat there attacking the ward.

Basic Member

Venomancer's Plague Wards

Don't know if someone already posted this. And don't really know if this should be a bug.

When you use Plague Wards, the bots keep attacking the wards, like: There's 4 heroes of my team running for a kill on 1 hero, he's running like hell to escape, if I cast a plague ward, he turns around to attack the plague ward, obviously, not a wise choice!

If someone posted this before, just delete this post please. I'm not an active member here, but of course I'll post bugs if I find 'em.

What? Not a wise choice? Of course it is! Wards are much more important than heroes!
    but yeah.. I noticed that. Should be fixed.

I already posted this, its even on the same page. http://dev.dota2.com/showthread.php?t=14400

Basic Member
    There are more than 4 threads about this already :/

And why do you write "Don't know if someone already posted this."? The search function helps!

Basic Member
    Well, this is my first post as you can see. I don't have time to use the search function, I MUST PLAY DOTA 2 :B

Merged, I think we had a thread about that long ago already.

It is all about fine-tuning how much Bots want to commit to attack stuff.