Thread: Would it be possible to give feedback on all team mates rather than just a random one

Basic Member

Would it be possible to give feedback on all team mates rather than just a random one

Lost multiple games in a row with the same people that afk or ignore all other people after 5 minutes in a game. No one even flamed them or anything. I am assuming if I was able to give feedback that I do not want to play with them again that there is a better chance of not meeting them again. I would to actually play a complete game in Ranked matchmaking than just draining MMR with the same people.

Just to throw it out there is there anything that can be done about FB reconnects? Scenario: Solo Queue. Nobody knows the guy, 9 other people wait for 2-3 minutes decide to unpause cause nothing else can be done. The game is played 4v5 then 5 minutes into game right before the guy abandons, Firstblood and reconnect at the same time. This isn't an uncommon problem especially with the servers in their current state. I have no problem with the MMR system since it is quite simple (win move up ladder - lose move down ladder) but situations like this devalue the MMR number more than it already is. A hard fought win can be nullified by a 5 minute non-game.

Basic Member
    That feedback thing is a joke. There are many reported cases that after they vote 1 star on a player, next game same player is in his team.

Valve wants more useless data
    Make a NON automated report system.
    I would rather wait 10 minutes for a balanced, fun and exciting match that will last 1+ hours. Than wait 10 seconds for a poorly balanced crapmatch that will end in 30- minutes
    Valve, How I'm I supposed to respect certain boundaries to prevent a mute if I dont know them because they are different for each and every person on each and every game I play?
    The only type of player that dislikes having his stats public are the players that suck and cheaters

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by svc_385 View Post
    That feedback thing is a joke. There are many reported cases that after they vote 1 star on a player, next game same player is in his team.
    Yea, this rating is a joke.

I reported and 1-star voted a bloodseeker who did 0/9 in 24 minutes, and next game I end up in same team with him again (Solo RMM). Why is it so hard to fix matchmaking?
    Threads I think are useful to read:

Just another day on EU servers.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE BETTER PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

because this is how you would interfere with the matchmaking and valve does not want you to do that. Pretty much the reason why there are going to be no blacklists