Thread: International 2014 Music Pack Tracks Not Playing Properly (Spectate Mode)

Basic Member

International 2014 Music Pack Tracks Not Playing Properly (Spectate Mode)

I was spectating a game with the new music pack equipped, and I noticed that certain tracks were missing, and the original music track would play instead. The ones that were apparently being replaced are roshan_end (when Roshan is killed), and all the Radiant/Dire victory/defeated tracks (radiant_win, radiant_lose, dire_win, and dire_lose). All of the tracks mentioned above would be replaced with the original tracks.

This is what I discovered when I was in spectator mode, and I tried spectating other games and the same thing would happen. I haven't tried testing it while playing a match, so I can't confirm if any of the tracks are missing while you are playing the game yourself.

Basic Member
    I'm having the same issue, although during normal games too, not just in spectating mode. Good thing I spent 15 euros on a compendium recently, just for the music pack. (Which Valve advertised as non-marketable - turns out it sells for below 0,10 Euros on the market as of now.)
    All I get is the respawn music, the rest is dead silence. Verifying cache or other solutions do not seem to work. That's money well spent right there...