Thread: [Confirmed] Techies stands still doing nothing if you cast a mine/trap on structures

Banned

[Confirmed] Techies stands still doing nothing if you cast a mine/trap on structures

he should just cast the mine/trap in a (random?) spot around the structure instead of just standing there waiting.
    Last edited by Noo; 04-04-2015 at 03:18 AM.

Basic Member
    Yeah, I've noticed this too, and it's quite annoying. You walk up to a tower, try to lay a mine only to realize you're too close, and then you have to back off a bit just to lay the mine. It can waste a few crucial seconds.

In Dota 1, you could just lay a mine on top of the tower and it'd automatically go to the ground.

Added.
    Please, just call me buny.

Basic Member
    we actually have similar bug with item, (ever tryed to manually put 2 items close to each other ?)

Quote Originally Posted by miambox View Post
    we actually have similar bug with item, (ever tryed to manually put 2 items close to each other ?)
    Yes, I hate how bad the UI is for that.
    I will mercilessly add to my ignore list anyone that makes an incredibly annoying signature.

Quote Originally Posted by miambox View Post
    No, that's different. It gives cant target items message when you pull an item out of your inventory close to another item on the ground.

Techies can target anywhere with his mines, but because of the building's collision size, he can't reach the targeted point when targeting a building, so he just stands there doing nothing. In DotA1, he simply puts the mine somewhere around the building.
    Please, just call me buny.