Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: BUG All Hero Challenge

Basic Member

Thumbs up BUG All Hero Challenge

Played 2 games with a hero, won second game. At the end of the game it said "results and mmr will be updated later". After a hour i checked profile on All Hero Challenge and says that i must play same hero again, and it says i played him only once even if on "Most Recent Games" appears both games.
    This won't change i think, it must be changed manually, cause All hero challenge doesn't read most recent games and it update it instantly after finishing a game.
    So ?
    If this is True Then
    I think if you want to make the All Hero Challenge 108 heroes in 108 games, when loosing, loosing connection to steam servers would not count the game in the challenge. Haven't tryed but it may work 30 % cause i think on the end of the game, the hosting server sends the data to update your profile and not the client (your open game).
    End

Basic Member
    My current hero was Pudge. I won the game but at the end of the game was message like stats will be updated later and game was safe to leave. My next hero was Void. I won that game too. And now in history I can see that I won both matches but All-Hero Challenge didn't updated and my current hero is still Pudge. So sad... Need to do it again...
    Last edited by axilos; 09-10-2014 at 02:38 PM.

I also have this issue, I won a game with Sniper who I really hate playing. Then at the end of the game I got the same message as above, normally this is no issue as the game will appear on my profile within a couple of hours max. However although the game I played with Sniper is listed on my game history, it has not been marked as completed on my all-hero challenge.

This is really annoying, please fix it.

First game was Bounty Hunter. Second was Treant Protector, and at the end it had the same message. Not only did my all-hero challenge reset AT Treant, but I lost MMR even though I had won (forgive my abysmal trench MMR, but I had 1008 after that game and now it's 908 :c)

Basic Member
    i had the same problem (my first hero was/is meepo), Match ID is: 926729218 (http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/926729218) and the same message that due to server problems it will be updated later.... but it still doesn't count, even though friends of mine were able to finish challenges in the meantime

Basic Member
    same issue, http://puu.sh/colFZ/5a6a4b9f56.jpg - 2 games both wins with axe and still showing up as 0 times played.

http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/979386979
    http://www.dotabuff.com/matches/977594814

What the hell.

sigh won 2 games as bane and still not updating. mine worse it actually says 3x played.

Basic Member
    I have the same issue, too. Even more, i have this problem 2 times. When all hero challenge start i play with my friend. The hero was Clinkz, we won i was happy cause I dont like this hero, but when i look in my progress, it shows me that i must play again and it didnt count this game. The second, was today, i played Puck the hero i dont like play, too, we won and i hope that i forget this hero, but at the end of the game was message like stats will be updated later and game was safe to leave. I dont want to play hero that i dont like more then it necessary. Pls, fix this problem.

Basic Member
    I have just won with Night Stalker and didn't update it for me. Please fix it, I guess its not that hard to fix but really annoying and unfair issue. Especially with the laggy servers and networks recently...

Basic Member
    I've also had this issue today completed a game with Elder Titan (current hero) and then Pugna (next hero) won both, neither counted, booted up Dota later and still says Elder Titan. Played another game with Elder Titan and it registered.

Pretty annoying bug to be honest... Implement a feature that doesn't fucking work...
    Last edited by catplank; 10-26-2014 at 03:15 AM.