Page 2 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Techies who planted too much mines got recorded as Abandon match.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by soulmax View Post
    pretty much working system imo. 5 min without any exp? really, what are you doing? that's not they way techie should play. learn how to play with him or don't play with him at all.
    http://www.dotabuff.com/players/3759...ion=&duration=

http://www.dotabuff.com/players/3759...d&metric=total

i don't always play techies but this is my stats for him. i don't think there's any wrong with playing techies in a cheese mode. sometimes you just want to stop the first guy heading to SS. or to block camps and so on.
    Last edited by zefwong; 09-17-2014 at 02:40 AM.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KoshX87 View Post
    If you are not getting experience for 5 minutes, IDK what you're doing. Even as techies you need experience. You can't just sit there and mine for 5 minutes. I understand you may not have deserved this, but planting mines for 5 minutes is quite "useless" (and since you got no experience that infers you didn't even kill anyone with mines.
    KoshX87 look up the Match ID and look at score. First 7 Mins 2 kills from me. that gave me the advantage i needed to purchase what i need to carry on with my cheese. and then people leave because the match is considered abandoned later.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidades View Post
    Because if you don't blow something up after 5 mins of mining then you should stop playing that hero.
    Quote.

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidades View Post
    Because if you don't blow something up after 5 mins of mining then you should stop playing that hero.
    see above

Basic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by noobhunter View Post
    Quote.
    so is it safe to say if your wards is on cool down timer you don't play your support role anymore?
    so is it also safe to say if your carry cant kill within the last 20 mins of the game your carry should just quit the game?

so is it also safe to say that techies who wants to juke the match with his friends deserve a abandon?

you realize all you're saying doesn't make sense?

which techie can guarantee you their mines will always hit something within 5 minutes?

ever considered the fact that mining the opponent secret shop using blind spot will cause how much grief for their carry's?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by zefwong View Post
    so is it safe to say if your wards is on cool down timer you don't play your support role anymore?
    so is it also safe to say if your carry cant kill within the last 20 mins of the game your carry should just quit the game?

so is it also safe to say that techies who wants to juke the match with his friends deserve a abandon?

you realize all you're saying doesn't make sense?

which techie can guarantee you their mines will always hit something within 5 minutes?

ever considered the fact that mining the opponent secret shop using blind spot will cause how much grief for their carry's?
    It is safe to say that if you don't get exp for 5 mins, you are dead weight for your team. Accept your abandon, and play normally next time.
    Last edited by Jimmy81; 09-17-2014 at 07:01 AM.

Basic Member
    Yes, I actually carried this game and was the only reason we really were able to win.

Got an abandon for my good team work and carry skills.

Watch the match ID before you talk sh1t.

Counted as "abandon" while playing Goblin

I was playing Techies, planting bomb around the map without receiving any EXP. Then without warning, the game consider me as "afk" and counted me as "abandon". It is normal for a Techies to stay out of action to quietly plant bombs across the map I would say. Moreover, I actually kill a lot of enemy heroes by using the bombs i placed while "afk-ing". Please look at my replay 902727280.

Some revision on the abandonment rules has to be made or else this is going to happen on a Techies players again.

It is not normal for any hero in this game to not gain xp for more than 5 minutes. That's just your own fault.

I would despies a Techies in my team when he's level 3 15 minutes into game, only because he was unable to get xp.
    Please, just call me buny.

all those comments... they must be som bad goblin players.

i always run everywhere to plant bomb whenever i hit lvl 7 (lvl 4 mines and lvl 1 remote). it is PERFECTLY NORMAL! or else you will not make use of Techies' full potential.