Page 3 of 69 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Techies who planted too much mines got recorded as Abandon match.

i am lvl 7 when i started to plant bombs. lvl 4 mines and ss is sufficient for me to set up the map for kills

come one, judge after u watched they replay. dont just jump into conclusion

but he is right, it is not normal for ANY hero not to get xp for 5min, even techies.
    The world is black and white. On one side there are those who are right, complain about valve, spam unhelpfully and everyone who disapprove what you are doing are obviously valveknights.

Quote Originally Posted by drkiwihouse View Post
    all those comments... they must be som bad goblin players.

i always run everywhere to plant bomb whenever i hit lvl 7 (lvl 4 mines and lvl 1 remote). it is PERFECTLY NORMAL! or else you will not make use of Techies' full potential.
    wrong, techies has an amazing agressive potential. If you are indeed level 7 you should be destroying towers, not afking somewhere planting mines that might never even kill anyone. Do something for your team. gank someone with suicide, push towers/creepwaves with your mines and plant some remote behind you. Trust me I know how to play techies and not getting xp for 5min is not normal.
    The world is black and white. On one side there are those who are right, complain about valve, spam unhelpfully and everyone who disapprove what you are doing are obviously valveknights.

I think we already have a few threads for this case. This guy won in this game and he had a good score as i see. Maybe it's not normal to not get exp for 5 minutes but it can happen sometimes cant it? I dont really play techies but just saying since some people have complained
    ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ GIVE PUNISHMENT SYSTEM ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Basic Member
    If you are afk planting, just leave the match please. Can't you just play aggressive with techies? Lv4 mines almost rape towers, you can push every lane, you don't need to plant your ulti as traps but as a failsafe button for lost lanes that will push them back.

Quote Originally Posted by zitapis View Post
    I think we already have a few threads for this case. This guy won in this game and he had a good score as i see. Maybe it's not normal to not get exp for 5 minutes but it can happen sometimes cant it? I dont really play techies but just saying since some people have complained
    If you are being fountain farmed, yes. But if you are running around, you have the time to get 1exp from anything, that's all it takes. The problem with people complaining is that it is entirely preventable and there is no case where the best or only way to win is to just go plant mines and not get exp for 5 minutes.

Basic Member
    Techies in late game will probably just defend base and spend time planting mines. It is true. Techies should have like a 10 min gap without xp max.

I know of this feature so sometimes i walk near a creep that is dying, and continue mining. Not difficult
    Spoiler: 
    I guard the rear.

Exclamation time inactivity tripped when played by tech...

we win game but i got LP

game number 901272375

i just follow the simply tactic - plant 5 mines from first level in 4 different place
    but i got LP for this...

its not the but bug its looks like gameplay issue
    when you cant play such tactics, especially by the hero like techies, you know its more about mines, without any high number of mouse clicks per minute

Deserved, learn to play the hero without being dead weight to your team